Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trump on now
Quote | Reply
He must have gotten a b12 shot.......he is wound up tight.....
Quote Reply
Re: Trump on now [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where are all those people who used to bitch about reading from teleprompters?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did he come back from Asia with a cold? He's sniffing like it's the debates again.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump on now [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Did he come back from Asia with a cold? He's sniffing like it's the debates again.

That's just a symptom of cocaine use.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Trump on now [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:

https://www.wikihow.com/...son-Is-Using-Cocaine

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump on now [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well at least he did not mess it up. Lord toot, toot, but answered no questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well at least he did not mess it up. Lord toot, toot, but answered no questions.

It's pretty hard to mess up when you don't let anyone challenge what you say.

Just sayin.

Quote Reply
Re: Trump on now [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But he is getting better at reading TelePrompTer (obama critique) and gulping water like lil' Marco (another critique of his )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
But he is getting better at reading TelePrompTer (obama critique) and gulping water like lil' Marco (another critique of his )

I don't know, that looked like the first time he had ever seen bottled water. Either that or he was worried he would smear his lipstick.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone care to comment on the substance of what he said?

Ps:

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Trump on now [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

It's the LR. We don't bother with substance or actions. That's for Facebook and/or Twitter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You mean the part(well all of actually) where he says how every president before him fucked up this country, and now he has fixed most of it and will fix the rest next week. How he is winning all the wars now too, and how he has created the greatest economy ever. How he has gotten everyone a job now that he is negotiating with other world leaders, making them pay for all the bad deals they talked us into. How he has restored the worlds positive outlook on America after it has been fucked by everyone else..And the best, how ISIS is now basically gone thanks to him, just a mop up operation now..

And I really loved when he was naming all the negative things he inherited and the problems we faced, but not one word of the Russians meddling/affecting our election? Did you hear that the UN loves him now too, he said so..

It is just too funny, more like a SNL skit really. I guess he doesn't really know the whole world is really laughing at him, the Emperor with no clothes...
Quote Reply
Re: Trump on now [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
I guess he doesn't really know the whole world is really laughing at him, the Emperor with no clothes...

Quote Reply
Re: Trump on now [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A conservative commentator said it reminded him of Nixon trip right before he resigned.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
You mean the part(well all of actually) where he says how every president before him fucked up this country, and now he has fixed most of it and will fix the rest next week. How he is winning all the wars now too, and how he has created the greatest economy ever. How he has gotten everyone a job now that he is negotiating with other world leaders, making them pay for all the bad deals they talked us into. How he has restored the worlds positive outlook on America after it has been fucked by everyone else..And the best, how ISIS is now basically gone thanks to him, just a mop up operation now..

And I really loved when he was naming all the negative things he inherited and the problems we faced, but not one word of the Russians meddling/affecting our election? Did you hear that the UN loves him now too, he said so..

MAGA!

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Ps:

There was no substance. He tells us that America is back and won't babe taken advantage of any more with nothing to back it up.

Even his supporters can't find substance and reported on the water drinking. http://www.foxnews.com/...ic-trip-to-asia.html

For the record, I reported on the water bottle make out session before reading anything about the speech.

What substance did you see or hear when you watched?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Went to the city today, listened to Sirius XM - did you know there's news channels out there that don't mention or barely mention Trump and the US for hours? It was fucking awesome!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Ps:

There was no substance. He tells us that America is back and won't babe taken advantage of any more with nothing to back it up.

Even his supporters can't find substance and reported on the water drinking. http://www.foxnews.com/...ic-trip-to-asia.html

For the record, I reported on the water bottle make out session before reading anything about the speech.

MAGA!

PS: I didn’t watch. Can’t stand listening to the guy.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

They won't know what to talk about until their talking points are mailed to them overnight.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump on now [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
Duffy wrote:

They won't know what to talk about until their talking points are mailed to them overnight.

What substance did you hear?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Did you hear that the UN loves him now too, he said so..

It is just too funny, more like a SNL skit really. I guess he doesn't really know the whole world is really laughing at him, the Emperor with no clothes...

Not just Trump. It's a generalised Republican delusion.

From Economist today:

"Pew finds that just 42% of Republicans believe that America is now respected less than in previous years. Last year, 70% of them held this belief. The opposite trend can be observed for Democrats, who are more likely to believe that America has lost credibility in the world’s eyes.
The rest of the world seems to agree with Democrats. Another Pew survey, published in June, showed that the prevalence of favourable views of America has fallen in 30 out of 37 countries since Barack Obama left office."

I can understand (if not agree with) the notion that Trump saying Fuck You to traditional allies while cosying up to Putin appeals to some. How, though, does anyone imagine that Trump hasn't trashed the US's global respect?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Ps:

The two-handed 'baby grip' of the water bottle was hilarious.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump on now [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Small hands, smells like cabbage.....carny
Quote Reply