Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where do I see total weekly work out minutes? Garmin/Strava
Quote | Reply
Where can I see my total weekly work out minutes on my Garmin (Fenix or Connect) or on Strava? i.e. bike minutes + run minutes+ swim. Applying the 10 hour rule to my upcoming IM and looking to track it.

I see Garmin tells me intensity minutes but it includes walking. I want actual workout minutes. I dont have strava premium.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Where do I see total weekly work out minutes? Garmin/Strava [Zippy303] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like Strava for that. Go to "Training Log" under the main "Training" menu at the top of the screen. That shows your hours/week (and day) for each discipline. It is a super easy presentation.
Quote Reply
Re: Where do I see total weekly work out minutes? Garmin/Strava [Zippy303] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Strava training log - under multi-sport it'll give you the breakdown & total.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't do Strava premium either, but if I view my Strava profile from a computer, it will show the past few weeks data: hours, # of activities.

Also on a computer, under my profile, there is a blue bar graph of your weekly mileage/time. You can click on those bars for individual week stats.

If these are in the app, I have yet to find them. Hope this helps!

-Physiojoe
Instagram: @thephysiojoe
Cycling coach, Elite racer on Wooster Bikewerks p/b Wootown Bagels
Quote Reply
Re: Where do I see total weekly work out minutes? Garmin/Strava [Physiojoe925] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekly hourly totals are not in the Strava (mobile) App. You need to go to the Strava website for this info.

Good luck!

"The first virtue in a soldier is endurance of fatigue; courage is only the second virtue."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote Reply
Re: Where do I see total weekly work out minutes? Garmin/Strava [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brilliant, I knew it existed somewhere. Thank you.

Anyway to see it on the phone app?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zippy303 wrote:
Not that I have found. The mobile app only has two functions: Activity Feed and Activity Capture.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zippy303 wrote:
Brilliant, I knew it existed somewhere. Thank you.

If you go to your profile you can select individual sports and see weekly hrs/min.

Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Coaching: https://bybtricoaching.com/ - accepting athletes for 2023
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zippy303 wrote:
Where can I see my total weekly work out minutes on my Garmin (Fenix or Connect) or on Strava? i.e. bike minutes + run minutes+ swim. Applying the 10 hour rule to my upcoming IM and looking to track it.

I see Garmin tells me intensity minutes but it includes walking. I want actual workout minutes. I dont have strava premium.

Thanks

In Connect you have to create a goal showing all activities in time over a desired period. Then put s graph on your page and connect it to the goal and you will have a pretty pie chart showing hours/min/sec. You have to set a target value, but you can edit that as you go.

My page shows yearly total, swim, bike, and run times. I no longer track distance in any event past what the Garmin tells me when I'm done. I don't even have a speed sensor on my trainer wheel any more. It is just time at effort for everything I do.

"...the street finds its own uses for things"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Strava app (Android) recently updated to include a calendar similar to what is in the desktop version. To access the calendar, open yhe menu and select "Training [Beta]." That gives me a recap of whatever week I scroll to.
Quote Reply
Re: Where do I see total weekly work out minutes? Garmin/Strava [AutomaticJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AutomaticJack wrote:
Zippy303 wrote:

Thanks

In Connect you have to create a goal showing all activities in time over a desired period. Then put s graph on your page and connect it to the goal and you will have a pretty pie chart showing hours/min/sec. You have to set a target value, but you can edit that as you go.

My page shows yearly total, swim, bike, and run times. I no longer track distance in any event past what the Garmin tells me when I'm done. I don't even have a speed sensor on my trainer wheel any more. It is just time at effort for everything I do.
On GarminConnect webpage you can simply go to "Reports" in the sidebar menu. Then under Reports select "All Activities" and "Total Activity Time".
If you display the timescale as "4 weeks", it'll give a bar graph showing total weekly time spent on cycling, running, swimming and any other training activities, for the current week and previous 3 weeks. Each bar is also broken down so you can see the proportion contributed by each discipline. If you hover over any segment of the graph it will display the actual figures for the discipline and week you're hovering over.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you should just download training peaks (its free). At least for the the layout is easier to see workout mins (per day / per week / per sport) and also weekly TSS.
Last edited by: patentattorney: Nov 16, 17 8:23
Quote Reply