Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Full workbench set.

Need to know what is depth of table? Hard to tell from picture.

Where in California is it located for pickup?
Last edited by: socalson: Nov 18, 17 11:03
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [socalson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
socalson wrote:
Full workbench set.

Need to know what is depth of table? Hard to tell from picture.

Where in California is it located for pickup?

most are 8' long. at least one is 6' long. all are 2' deep. most had a red craftsman toolchest that slid underneath, and we have all the toolchests as well. and the vises that bolted on top.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are they located? I might take a tool chest also.
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [socalson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
socalson wrote:
Where are they located? I might take a tool chest also.

southern california. we're 2hr driving or shorter from anywhere between bakersfield and san diego.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
M2 and M10 if still available.
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Bikerunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bit late to the party...so fingers crossed here!

B4
W7
X9 - does this include the tool tray (X6?) I am in Simi so pick up is fine!
X6 if not included in X9
K1
K3 - 3mm
K4 - 4mm
K5 - 5mm
K13 - couldn't see a price? $ how about $5?

If possible I can pick up all the above with the rack!
Last edited by: Quadrathon: Nov 22, 17 13:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
M10 and C1...if either are still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It appears that C7 is a tie-wrap (zip-tie) Puller/Cutter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If they're still available, I'd like:
X1 or X2
M2
B4
C1
P7
P8

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [jwpark1975] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
also H3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for posting these items. IÂ’m watching for helmets and bento boxes to come up.
Meanwhile, I could use:

K11 (PedroÂ’s Allen set 2-10mm), $15.

Sharon McN
@IronCharo
#TeamZoot
Clif Bar Pace Team 2003-2018
Quote Reply
Re: X - M - B - C [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Some of the tools, with prices, are below. There's a separate thread entitled "more tools" because this thread "broke" and I can't add any more images to it. Just, post your interests here, on this thread, not on the other thread, even if what you want is on that second thread. Please do NOT edit your posts, unless you have decided to decline to purchase. Editing your posts takes you out of line.

How you take an item:

- Post to the thread, with a list that contains a letter and a number. Each image has a letter in the upper left corner, then a number next to the item. So: I'll take H3, H4, P6, T2. Something like that.
- If you need further explanation or a closer-in photo, I'll do what I can.

Terms:

- Monty and I will accept PayPal, credit cards and checks. Cash if you pick the item(s) up in person.
- We will absorb the fees associated with the currency transaction, but we will NOT absorb the sales tax. You'll need to pay 10 percent sales tax (Calif), so add 10 percent to the total.
- We will be shipping USPS. We will ONLY charge you what we are charged. We will often but not always use the boxes USPS provides that are one-size, any-weight. I do believe these also are worldwide boxes, so, same freight charge if you're overseas.
- You signal your intention to buy an item by placing a post here: that's how you get in line. Don't contact Monty or me directly, just post.
- Monty will contact YOU, for payment. If we don't hear back from you relatively soon (within a day) we'll assume you changed your mind and we'll move to the next person. If you do post, and then change your mind, as we move to bike cases, helmets, apparel, etc. and so forth, we're unlikely to consider your post as valid.
- We aren't retailers! Don't assume we're Amazon. Assume we're private citizens getting rid of stuff on the secondary market, just like you. We only ship once or twice a week; we take credit cards in some arcane, neanderthal way. There's no ecommerce site, no shopping cart, no "track your package" other than whatever USPS might offer.
- We're selling all of this for pennies on the dollar, so if you get anything from us and it doesn't fit, isn't the color you thought it was, or whatever, then find a friend to gift it to. No returnsies. If this is a problem for you, probably best not to buy it in the first place.
- There will probably be more rules; I just can't currently think of what they might be. If you have any questions, post them here, I'm happy to answer.
- Posting before the inventory is listed here does not place you in line. You're in line once the inventory is posted.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I never heard back on any of these TriSport threads?

Looks like the last post was back in November, was there any other follow through on the sale of these items?
Quote Reply
Re: X - M - B - C [Quadrathon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never did either. A message to let me know I missed out and somebody else bought what I wanted first would even be welcome. I gave up sometime last month (don't recall when exactly) on me getting in on the tooling sweepstakes.
Quote Reply

Prev Next