Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Now it’s Mariah Carey’s turn #himtoo
Quote | Reply
Mariah Carey’s security guard claiming abuse by the singer.

http://www.foxnews.com/...ly-harassed-him.html

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Last edited by: Leddy: Nov 9, 17 16:15
Quote Reply
Re: Now it’s Mariah Carey’s turn [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
#HimToo
Quote Reply
Re: Now it’s Mariah Carey’s turn [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know what , you’re right

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Now it’s Mariah Carey’s turn #himtoo [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know I am not the only guy thinking why is he complaining other than the $$$$$$$ he's trying to extort.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Now it’s Mariah Carey’s turn #himtoo [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd only be complaining about being forced to listen to her sing. All the other stuff they dude should have been pulling it like Louis CK.

Quote | Reply
From the article:

"Anello intended to sue Carey for an invoice totaling more than $220,000 that Carey failed to pay his security company for work they did from June 2015 to May 2017. He also alleged Carey denied his company two years of employment which would have brought the security business $511,000, Page Six reported"

Dude is a rookie businessman......who doesn't invoice on at least a monthly basis and stop performing work when invoices are 90+ past due? Sending an invoice for two years worth of work is stupid.........

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply