Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I, uh, um...well, hmmmm...
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: I, uh, um...well, hmmmm... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Reminds me of the old gas station towel roll thing that was on the wall to dry hands.
Last edited by: SkipG: Nov 7, 17 17:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brilliant , I️ love it.

Never have to see this again

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: I, uh, um...well, hmmmm... [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would have been nice to have at the local half marathon this past weekend. Went into one port-a-john and someone had taken a shit on the toilet seat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Since it moves the plastic when you flush, how many people will do an extra flush before they sit down so they know there is new plastic? Thus wasting water and plastic film.
Quote Reply
Re: I, uh, um...well, hmmmm... [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
Since it moves the plastic when you flush, how many people will do an extra flush before they sit down so they know there is new plastic? Thus wasting water and plastic film.

No. The button I pushed only moves the plastic. No flush.

It has an auto flush (motion sensor activated).

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: I, uh, um...well, hmmmm... [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mattr wrote:
That would have been nice to have at the local half marathon this past weekend. Went into one port-a-john and someone had taken a shit on the toilet seat.

Ahhh yes. The “ I don’t want my ass to touch the toilet seat so I’ll hover and miss the target while dropping a deuce.”

At the distribution center that I run, I was getting complaints that the women’s room was always filthy. I couldn’t understand why - then men’s room was always spotless. Turns out, there was a bunch of women who refused to sit on the toilets so we ended up getting that machine for the toilets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw one of those many years ago. Believe I used it. Can't remember where. Europe I think.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: I, uh, um...well, hmmmm... [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ORD used to have these, I used one there several years ago, don't know if they still have them or not.
Quote Reply
Re: I, uh, um...well, hmmmm... [tfleeger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tfleeger wrote:
ORD used to have these, I used one there several years ago, don't know if they still have them or not.

ORD??? Oh, google >> O'Hare Airport.

Yes. I bet that is were I used one. Fifteen to twenty years ago. Old school.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: I, uh, um...well, hmmmm... [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How many of you use the butt gaskets or do you go bareback or just hover?

I think we need to have a full blown LR discussion on this topic:

The Canadians will chime in that they do not need butt gaskets in Canada because they have Universal Clean Toilet Access.

Big Kahuna will state he invented the Butt Gasket while deployed in the ME, but never takes a dump so does not need to ever use one.

Duffy will say he never uses those damn things. He barebacks it baby!

The more left leaning contributors here will say they never use a Butt Gasket since they are loathe to waste precious Butt Gasket resources.

The more right leaning contributors here will say it is their God given right to use Butt Gaskets.

Vegenerd will indicate he only uses edible, organically grown, free-range, gluten-free vegan Butt Gaskets.
Quote Reply
Re: I, uh, um...well, hmmmm... [BBB1975] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One of my friends - Male- nearly 15 years ago relocated a business from the UK to China

He was out there for weeks on and off

On one trip he gets a terrible dose of the shits

So he is on site. Needs a shot and they direct him outside through a curtain

Outside there are two circles of 8 holes

3 locals are sat squatting and chatting and he a) does not want to shit in public and b) he certainly does not want to chit chat so he goes to othet circle. Drops trousers and goes.

At that moment in time the factory siren goes signalling break time.

Everyone bursts through curtains and 7 women join him............
Quote Reply
Re: I, uh, um...well, hmmmm... [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
I saw one of those many years ago. Believe I used it. Can't remember where. Europe I think.

I saw something similar in Germany years ago - Frankfurt, I think - but the entire toilet seat rotated through the circle, receiving a warm water clean, sanitize and dry... I remember thinking how neat it was that the seat was warm when I sat down...
Quote Reply