Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which team sucks more in the NFL?
Quote | Reply
Niners trade for Jimmy and don't use him. Broncos have Lynch on bench and don't use him. It almost looks like both teams are trying to lose,,,,,

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Which team sucks more in the NFL? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To be fair to Jimmy G, he hadn't had enough time to learn his way to Levi Stadium, let alone learn the playbook.

And Lynch is still nursing an injured shoulder.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uh, the answer to the question "Which NFL team sucks the most?" is always the Browns...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don’t forget the Giants. Why not play back up or rookie to see what you have in the future

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Which team sucks more in the NFL? [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The packers.
Quote Reply
Re: Which team sucks more in the NFL? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bet that felt a little bit better considering the MNF loss to the lions.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Which team sucks more in the NFL? [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
To be fair to Jimmy G, he hadn't had enough time to learn his way to Levi Stadium, let alone learn the playbook.

I heard a sportscaster say that the niners are purposely blowing the game against the Giants by playing a QB that should not be on the field, so they would have a worse record at the end of the year.and get a better pick. And on paper that seems smart, unless you are a fan blowing $$$ on this year's team. With two shitty QBs that know the system how long is Jimmy going to sit on the bench and wait for his trial to start?

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Broncos play calling has been atrocious. John Elway himself couldn't succeed with these plays.

Don

Tri-ing to have fun. Anything else is just a bonus!
Quote Reply
Re: Which team sucks more in the NFL? [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's what I was going to say and I'm a Browns fan.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's OK, no one wants to go to Levi's stadium anyways. Season ticket holders are trying to unload their tickets faster than Trump can consume a Quarter Pounder.

The going price for a ticket at Levi's is the same as two stadium pretzels, around $16.
Quote Reply
Re: Which team sucks more in the NFL? [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumble Bee wrote:
That's what I was going to say and I'm a Browns fan.

These guys don't seem to understand suckage. It's the Browns, it's always the Browns.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Which team sucks more in the NFL? [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
Don’t forget the Giants. Why not play back up or rookie to see what you have in the future

Huh? Eli might be decomposing right before our eyes, but he can still wear his 2 SB rings tonight when he takes his wife out to dinner. What recent glory do the Browns have to take the edge off their latest run at 0-16 immortality?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Niners trade for Jimmy and don't use him. Broncos have Lynch on bench and don't use him. It almost looks like both teams are trying to lose ...

Tank, baby, tank!!!

#trusttheprocess

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
mck414 wrote:

I heard a sportscaster say that the niners are purposely blowing the game against the Giants by playing a QB that should not be on the field, so they would have a worse record at the end of the year.and get a better pick. And on paper that seems smart, unless you are a fan blowing $$$ on this year's team. With two shitty QBs that know the system how long is Jimmy going to sit on the bench and wait for his trial to start?

Problem with starting Jimmy G at the Niners is that their O-line is terrible. Beathard is getting the ever living shit kicked out of him. He got hit 21 times in the last game and none of them were pretty. Why the hell would you put Jimmy G in to get beat up and injured? He isn't going to save the season, no reason to ruin the show pony right out of the gate.
Quote Reply
Re: Which team sucks more in the NFL? [A-A-Ron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't be surprised if the niners use Jimmy as trade bait in the off-season, he might command a high enough draft pick. I don't remember what the niners gave up to get him though.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Which team sucks more in the NFL? [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Leddy wrote:

Huh? Eli might be decomposing right before our eyes, but he can still wear his 2 SB rings tonight when he takes his wife out to dinner. What recent glory do the Browns have to take the edge off their latest run at 0-16 immortality?

I️ was just throwing another shitty team into the mix. Browns are the clear winner here !

Quote Reply
Re: Which team sucks more in the NFL? [Tri2HaveFun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri2HaveFun wrote:
The Broncos play calling has been atrocious. John Elway himself couldn't succeed with these plays.

I can't figure it out. Mike McCoy won games with Tebow and judging by the play calling he looks like he doesn't understand what's happening on the field. As a bonus he doesn't make any adjustments when things are not working.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Niners trade for Jimmy and don't use him. Broncos have Lynch on bench and don't use him. It almost looks like both teams are trying to lose,,,,,

Lynch has been hurt. I'm guessing Brock gets one, maybe two games after this weekend and then they'll play Lynch the rest of the season. At some point they need to get the guy some game experience and see what is or isn't there.
Quote Reply
Re: Which team sucks more in the NFL? [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if the niners use Jimmy as trade bait in the off-season, he might command a high enough draft pick. I don't remember what the niners gave up to get him though.

They gave up a second round pick that will probably be the 33rd, or 34th overall pick.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the bears have been bordering on browns territory for the past couple of years...however, in the Tribiscuit we trust. We better beat the cheeseheads this week.
Quote Reply