Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best Windows PC Screenshot Software / Browser Add On
Quote | Reply
There are so many of these programs and such bad advertising-like reviews and info out there. I want something very simple to capture (either one display, both displays, or a custom selection) and push the image to the cloud, preferably Google Drive and/or Dropbox, and that works on Windows and as a Google Chrome add-in (e.g. capture entire package including content below the scroll on a web page). Compatibility with things like Adobe Acrobat a plus.

Thank you in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Windows PC Screenshot Software / Browser Add On [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What version of windows are you using?
You know Windows 10 (and I think 8.x) comes with the built in "Snipping Tool" and it can be installed on Win7 from Microsoft.
If you're on XP or older, you need 3rd party.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Best Windows PC Screenshot Software / Browser Add On [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We use SnagIt at my day job. I'm not sure how much it costs, but it makes it easy to grab screenshots or videos and it does have tie-ins to Google Drive, DropBox, etc.

I am not sure if it is available as a Chrome add in, but it will allow you to scroll and capture an entire web page if you need to.

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
davews09 wrote:
There are so many of these programs and such bad advertising-like reviews and info out there. I want something very simple to capture (either one display, both displays, or a custom selection) and push the image to the cloud, preferably Google Drive and/or Dropbox, and that works on Windows and as a Google Chrome add-in (e.g. capture entire package including content below the scroll on a web page). Compatibility with things like Adobe Acrobat a plus.

Thank you in advance.

I use ScreenPresso
Quote Reply
Re: Best Windows PC Screenshot Software / Browser Add On [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, SnagIt! Much better than the snipping tool. Its always listening. Press PrtScn, select the screen element you want, bam! Snipping tool works "fine" for a few screenshots every once in a while. But, if you are going to create a users manual or any detailed presentation where you need 10s or 100s of screenshots, snagit is the way to go.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use the free included windows "snipping tool" and save it to my google drive. It's nice in that you can size it exactly how you want, whole screen or just a specific part.

LLLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOYYY JEEENNNNNKKKIIINNNNNS!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Best Windows PC Screenshot Software / Browser Add On [edwinj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Snipping tool works just fine. It’s built into Windows.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply