Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Super 9 Compatible with Trek Speed Concept and Duotrap?
Quote | Reply
I'm getting a Project One Speed Concept in Size M. Is there any rub or problems with running a rear Super 9 with the duotrap also installed?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Compatible with Trek Speed Concept and Duotrap? [higuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not at all. I usually take my speed sensor out when I run my super 9 (race) but i forgot to bring the blank piece this past weekend for a race and I can confirm it doesn’t rub.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Compatible with Trek Speed Concept and Duotrap? [higuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
higuy wrote:
I'm getting a Project One Speed Concept in Size M. Is there any rub or problems with running a rear Super 9 with the duotrap also installed?
The wife has been running this set up for a few years.
She uses GPS for speed data, etc. There's no pretty solution for putting a magnet on the outsize of the wheel.

Have you any thoughts on an elegant way of mounting a magnet on the wheel?

no sponsors | no races | nothing to see here
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Compatible with Trek Speed Concept and Duotrap? [philly1x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was thinking of maybe getting one of those magnet valve covers with a pocket for the wheel magnet. If not, I'll probably be using electrical tape.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
goes fine even with sensor in. I have run it that way for years.
Quote Reply