Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Computrainer Lab Indoor Trainer for Sale (in Scotland)
Quote | Reply
Great opportunity to purchase a Computrainer indoor trainer in very good condition if you live in Scotland.

The Computrainer is legendary for it's build quality and durability. They state you can use a tandem on it.

The load generator has a claimed accuracy of +/- 2.5% with a Dynamometer calibrated, lab verified repeatability of +/- 1%. It has a Max. power output of 1500 watts, including +/- 15 grade adjustments. The electronically generated inertia and Drag Factor provide a true road feel.

It comes with Racemate One software:

• 3D Cycling
  • Power Training
  • Real Course Video - Ironman Wisconsin and USAT Age Group Nationals (both new)
  • Spinscan - pedal analysis software

(software runs on Windows only and there is one downloadable license still to use (you are given two, before you have to purchase more. Obviously I used the first one).

I am selling the trainer with it's original box, instructions, an independent stand for the handlebar controller, a Computrainer travel case* and compatible Polar Heart Rate monitor only used once for testing.

One of the cables accidental touched the rear wheel and the outer casing got damaged. None of the inter cable was effected and it has been repaired with black electrically tape. The damage is cosmetic. Also for some reason one of the rods the screws in - to clamp onto the quick release is a bit stiffer to turn then it should be, but still does it's job.

The trainer can fit wheels up to 700C x35, and the makers claim you can get a 29er in their with modification. I never did the modification. It just fits a 135 mm rear axle (disc)

*Though the Computrainer case is called a travel case, it weighs a ton. I think the USA company made it concept of travel was throwing into the back of an SUV.

I can deliver Edinburgh or Lothians or you can pick up from Broxburn.

At the moment looking for offers around £800.00

Serotta Advanced and Advanced Triathlon
Retul Certified in 2011
Qualified sports massage therapists
Quote Reply