Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

wtf is going on with old people and neon hair?
Quote | Reply
i can, borderline, understand the people into their mid-30s with that shit. but come on, in your 40s and older. it looks like shit.
now...

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: wtf is going on with old people and neon hair? [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Orange is a popular color for one old guy we can think of.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm rule of age appropriate appearance is now racist. #geezersMatter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have seen lots of older ladies with purple hair or strands of purple hair. Looks ridiculous IMO, but it could be some secret society.

Ad Muncher
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have no fashion sense at all so the only logical reasoning deduced is a mid life crisis attention seeking behavior, similar to males buying a corvette the or wearing rhinestoned jeans.
Quote Reply
Re: wtf is going on with old people and neon hair? [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:
I have seen lots of older ladies with purple hair or strands of purple hair. Looks ridiculous IMO, but it could be some secret society.

Ad Muncher

Also just the ends colored. Agree it looks reficulous.

I thought it had something to do with some kind of # movement

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One of my undeniable truths

"if you can't look good, look weird"

Re: wtf is going on with old people and neon hair? [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
One of my undeniable truths

"if you can't look good, look weird"

and for the majority of people this pretty much sums it up. i understand the world is not as fit and buff and beautiful as all of us triathletes here in the lavender room. i'm sure it's embarrassing to live their lives.

i'm curious to what is a socially acceptable today vs people wanting to 'prove' that, hey! look at me! i'm unique! but don't you dare judge me. i think the bizarre colorings are still the fringe trying to fulfill some void. which on one hand knock yourself out but on the other is this behavior keeping you from fulfilling the void you have?

my sis is almost 50, has been in advertising forever but out of work for the last 1.5-2 yrs. and now she has short, purple hair. she just interviewed for what she's said is her dream job. i understand how advertising works and if you're a super-creative who's had dr pepper and pepsi and chik-fil-a ads out there you can prob pull off the purple hair some traditional japanese neck tats. but she aint that level of a creative.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: wtf is going on with old people and neon hair? [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:

Ad Muncher

Saw one at the airport today. Just assumed she was a hippie 50 years ago who never grew up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Toss in people who got tattoos when they were young and their skin wasn't sagging and you've got an entire new class of ugly.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply