Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bride Tries to Poison Husband, Kills 17 Others Instead
Quote | Reply
Hey, Mr. H.: How about this one? ;-)

"A 21-year-old woman has been arrested after killing 17 people with a poisonous substance that was intended for her new husband. Aasia Bibi, who lived in the remote village of Alipur, 60 miles south of Multan, a city in Pakistan, was forced by her parents to marry a relative.

"I repeatedly asked my parents not to marry me against my will as my religion, Islam, also allows me to choose the man of my choice for marriage but my parents rejected all of my pleas and they married me to a relative," she said.

Bibi continued her relationship with her boyfriend, Shahid Lashari, after getting married. It was Lashari who provided Bibi with the poisonous substance intended for her husband. Bibi mixed it into some milk that her husband refused to drink. But her mother-in-law "used the tainted milk to make a traditional yogurt-based drink and served it to 27 members of her extended family who fell unconscious and were hospitalized." According to the district chief of police, Sohail Habib Tajak, 17 people later died from the poison."

Bride kills 17 in botched plot to kill husband

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Bride Tries to Poison Husband, Kills 17 Others Instead [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't usually conform to societies etiquettes, but given the circumstances, I think the right thing to do is to return the wedding gifts. Thoughts?
Quote Reply
Re: Bride Tries to Poison Husband, Kills 17 Others Instead [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hey, Mr. H.: How about this one? ;-)

Amazing.

Even more amazing is that a similar thing happened a few days ago in same place, per the post of racin-rusty. ;)

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Bride Tries to Poison Husband, Kills 17 Others Instead [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks I was thinkin where did I read that?

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply