Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2013 Kestrel Legend SL Ultegra
Quote | Reply
Ok found a taller/ better fitting bike for myself (Thanks Brian @ mybikeshop) so this bike is officially for sale. 2013 Kestrel Legend SL Ultegra. Full Ultegra 6700 group minus the crankset which is an FSA 50/34T. Will come with stock Oval stem and Easton EA 50 bars. Wheels are Mavic Aksium One with Michelin Pro 4 tires. Blinky light included.

$1000

Last edited by: adktriguy46: Nov 10, 17 7:29
Quote Reply
Re: WTT/WTS: 57cm Kestrel Legend SL Ultegra for slightly larger bike [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: WTT/WTS: 57cm Kestrel Legend SL Ultegra for slightly larger bike [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what year is it? Is this the one with the ~800g frame? Any idea of tire clearance?

I have a sweet BBQ caad9 if that interests you.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT/WTS: 57cm Kestrel Legend SL Ultegra for slightly larger bike [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Brian. It’s not the sub 800g version but it is from 2013. Not sure of tire clearance but I’ve run 25s on it and there’s plenty of room.

Your Caad 9 is sweet dude. Been ooogling it for a couple weeks now. Need to check the geometry.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha, well, I certainly don't need your kestrel, but I would love to sell you the Caad9.

Top tube is 57.5, 17.5 head tube. I might part it out if you want just the frame. Let me know as I just had a guy contact me today about it.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT/WTS: 57cm Kestrel Legend SL Ultegra for slightly larger bike [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I would need a 60cm to make a Caad 9 work. Reach is a little short.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bummer. Maybe a longer stem?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More in the area of head tube height. The Caad 9 is at 17.5 cm and I need to be around 19 cm. My Kestrel is 16 cm and thus the problem. I dig the bike just want to be a bit more upright.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Kestrel Legend SL Ultegra [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for changes. Bike just for sale now. Found a taller frame.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Kestrel Legend SL Ultegra [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would like to sell this by the end of the week.
Quote Reply