Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Fuji Norcom Straight 2.1 Medium
Quote | Reply
Hi guys! If you’re looking for a TT bike, I’m selling! I have lots of groupset and wheelset combos from entry level to as in pic with full disc, quarq power meter, and pro missile Evo bars. Depending on the build, it would be anywhere from 2k - 4k. Size: Medium

Note: You may notice some dings on the disc. That's from mishandling during travel, but the disc is fully functional and I've been riding it as is for over a year. Just used at Austin 70.3 and it worked like a charm. :)

Essentially the other build would be the stock build. The build can be found here. https://archive.fujibikes.com/2014/Fuji/norcom-straight-21

Last edited by: onceatriathlet3: Nov 3, 17 13:41
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fuji Norcom Straight 2.1 Medium [onceatriathlet3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

The Zipp wheels and other parts have been sold, so the bike will come stock with the Oval 945 wheels.

The frame is still pictured above, but the rest of the bike will look like the stock photo below. All the components it will come with have never been used. I immediately took off all of the components to add my own so they are brand new. The Oval wheels maybe have ~100mi on them.

I am looking for $2,500shipped or best offer and if someone buys before Friday, as my own Black Friday Special, I'll throw in a brand new Garmin 820 for additional charge.

Pedals and saddles not included.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fuji Norcom Straight 2.1 Medium [onceatriathlet3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump $2000
Quote Reply