Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

50% Under Armour Code
Quote | Reply
The code is good up to $2000 (or $4000 at retail) on UA's and UA outlet. This can be used for anything and everything on their website, there are no restrictions. It's valid until July 2018 and can be used as many times until then or until your $2000 limit is spent.

Perhaps good for a team looking to do a bulk order?

I'm asking $500 for it.
Quote Reply
Re: 50% Under Armour Code [onceatriathlet3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's sad that slowtwitch is no longer the community it used to be. People used to sell gear they weren't using at a discount, paid forward promo deals they weren't going to use and so on. It's your promo code and obviously you can do whatever you'd like with it but you're going to piss off a whole bunch of people on here by doing this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
onceatriathlet3 wrote:
The code is good up to $2000 (or $4000 at retail) on UA's and UA outlet. This can be used for anything and everything on their website, there are no restrictions. It's valid until July 2018 and can be used as many times until then or until your $2000 limit is spent.

Perhaps good for a team looking to do a bulk order?

I'm asking $500 for it.

I used to get these all the time in very much the same way you're getting this from Promotive/Experticity. I never once sold mine and always gave them to friends and family. If you want to be the type of person who wishes to make money off of others and be a middle man to 'make a quick buck', this isn't the forum for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll give you .01
Quote Reply