Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?"
Quote | Reply
;-) ;-)

Twitter employee deactivated Trump’s account on last day at work.

President Trump’s Twitter account went dark for a short time on Thursday evening when an employee “deactivated” the account on that person’s last day of work.

Twitter had originally said the account for @realdonaldtrump was “inadvertently deactivated” just before 7 p.m. in what the company described as “human error” by an employee.

But the company later clarified that the act was perpetrated by a “customer service employee who did this on the employee’s last day.”

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?" [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That kid deserves an award for providing exceptional customer service!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?" [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
That kid deserves an award for providing exceptional customer service!

A true patriot, who clearly loves his country more than most.
Quote Reply
Re: I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?" [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's hope he is being forced to leave in order to get treatment for his T.D.S.

Although we are talking about Twitter here, so, not likely.

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Donna Brazil is the one who should be sleeping with one eye open.
Quote Reply
Re: I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?" [svennn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
svennn wrote:

True enough. You don't break the Clinton rules of omerta and live for very long after that. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?" [svennn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
svennn wrote:

Brazil questioned "The One" and put out the truth on Hillary. I suggest she find a remote island and spend the rest of her life in hiding.

The Twitter employee? Team Trump should send the guy/girl a bonus check. The best thing that could happen to Trump is blocking his Twitter account.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Around 6:50 pm last night I felt that there was finally balance in the universe. I can't explain this feeling but it was almost tangible.

That feeling went away about 10 minutes later.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?" [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
svennn wrote:

Brazil questioned "The One" and put out the truth on Hillary. I suggest she find a remote island and spend the rest of her life in hiding.

The Twitter employee? Team Trump should send the guy/girl a bonus check. The best thing that could happen to Trump is blocking his Twitter account.

all of this
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
as a private chef I will tell you , the kid will never be trusted with anything again.

sometimes
Quote Reply
Re: I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?" [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mustangchef wrote:
as a private chef I will tell you , the kid will never be trusted with anything again.

Are private chefs particularly adept at sussing out these sorts of things? :)
Quote Reply
Re: I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?" [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mustangchef wrote:

As someone who will never be publicly credited with helping to launch your music career, I agree.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?" [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
svennn wrote:

From what I've recently read, the only Obama she needs to fear is Mamma Bear Obama, Moochelle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
svennn wrote:

True dat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This was Trump's response. What does the 2nd sentence mean?

"My Twitter account was taken down for 11 minutes by a rogue employee. I guess the word must finally be getting out-and having an impact."
Quote Reply
Re: I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?" [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This was Trump's response. What does the 2nd sentence mean?

"My Twitter account was taken down for 11 minutes by a rogue employee. I guess the word must finally be getting out-and having an impact."

It means he is having an impact. People will go to extremes because his act is getting old. It's time to start acting like an adult.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mustangchef wrote:

I’ve got quite a few buddies who fly corp jets. No pics are ever taken and ya don’t discuss who is flown where with, or without, whomever...unless the other party is a trusted member of the omertà.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?" [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
mustangchef wrote:

Are private chefs particularly adept at sussing out these sorts of things? :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
svennn wrote:

So sad to hear about her future suicide.
Quote Reply
Re: I Wonder How Long Before This Guy's Killed in an "Accident?" [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
svennn wrote:

So sad to hear about her future suicide.

Future Arkanside.
Quote Reply