Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Corey Feldman Starts Naming Names
Quote | Reply
Corey Feldman, former 1980s child star who's been saying for years that there's a problem with Hollywood in terms of its treatment of child actors -- to wit, that many such actors end up being sexually abused and molested -- says that actor John Grissom ("License to Drive," "Dream a Little Dream") molested him in the 1980s.

Corey Feldman Says Actor John Grissom Molested Him In The 1980s | HuffPost

"Feldman, who has alleged for years that he was the victim of a Hollywood pedophile ring, said he wanted to name Grissom in his 2013 memoir Coreyography, but his lawyers said no.

“We had to change the names legally,” Feldman said. “The lawyers made me change the names. ... They gave me a list of three or four, you know, names. I picked the one that sounded closest to his name.”

Feldman said “Ron Crimson” was the name he chose for Grissom in the book.

Feldman has publicly identified former child talent manager and convicted sex offender Marty Weiss as one of his former abusers. He said Monday during an appearance on NBC’s “Today” show that he would be “happy” to name five other alleged abusers once he gets legal representation.

The “Stand By Me” actor encouraged Grissom on Thursday to turn himself in to police."

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Corey Feldman Starts Naming Names [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seems I saw a video of him a couple weeks ago trying to start a Go Fund Me campaign to get funds for legal representation so he could get protection and security. Claims he, his family, friends, etc are being threatened and harassed. Also to fund a documentary where he would spill all the beans on the Hollywood pedo ring.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Death to pedophiles. That's my campaign slogan in 2020.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Corey Feldman Starts Naming Names [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, there goes the Catholic vote. What else ya got?
Quote Reply
Re: Corey Feldman Starts Naming Names [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Endo wrote:
Seems I saw a video of him a couple weeks ago trying to start a Go Fund Me campaign to get funds for legal representation so he could get protection and security. Claims he, his family, friends, etc are being threatened and harassed. Also to fund a documentary where he would spill all the beans on the Hollywood pedo ring.

Yeah, he was hoping for $10 million. Hey; California, and especially La-La Land, is expensive. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Corey Feldman Starts Naming Names [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:

Catholic PRIEST vote. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's the kind of guy people in Hollywood should be worried about. He filed a police report in the 1990's and was going to name names but was advised against it by his lawyers. Lots of people taking cover right about now.
Quote Reply
Re: Corey Feldman Starts Naming Names [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:

none of the above.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Corey Feldman Starts Naming Names [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
'None Of The Above' - you'll get my vote!
Quote Reply
Re: Corey Feldman Starts Naming Names [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
He's the kind of guy people in Hollywood should be worried about. He filed a police report in the 1990's and was going to name names but was advised against it by his lawyers. Lots of people taking cover right about now.

They should be looking for cover and concealment, because this has apparently been another one of Hollywood's open secrets for decades.

You can almost see the former child actors who were molested crumbling in front of your eyes as they get older. Corey Haim -- whom Feldman says was raped - was one. His drug abuse, maybe to deal with how he'd been treated when he was younger, eventually got the better of him. There were probably plenty of child actors in that universe, many of whom ended up drug abusers and alcoholics.

Admittedly, Hollywood's a place that encourages excess (even among its young actors) and we can't say for sure who experienced such horrendous treatment as Feldman and Haim. I'd hazard a guess that Dana Plato of Diff'rent Strokes may have -- given how badly her life soured even while she was starring in the show.

Recently, Amanda Peterson of the 1980s film "Can't Buy Me Love" (a Patrick Dempsey vehicle) -- who was 16 when she co-starred in the film, died of an accidental drug overdose in 2015. I think she started in Hollywood at age 8, and her family revealed, in September 2015, after her death, that she'd been raped when she was 15.

It's easy to imagine, given what Feldman and others have said about the Tinseltown culture and how he and other child actors were "passed around" by adult movers and shakers in the industry, the kind of ill use many of these poor child actors have experienced while working in that town. Ugh!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, it’s not like these people talked about grabbing pussy.

Ease up on ‘em. They’re just rapists and kid touchers.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Corey Feldman Starts Naming Names [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Hey, it’s not like these people talked about grabbing pussy.

Ease up on ‘em. They’re just rapists and kid touchers.

It's not like you to conveniently ignore the actual allegations against the pussy grabber. Wait, maybe it is. This stuff is way overblown. Wayyyyy overblown.
Quote Reply
Re: Corey Feldman Starts Naming Names [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What allegations?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
What allegations?

Do you expect to get answer for rhetorical questions?

You try to make a joke about people based on allegations by comparing them to the attention received by a guy that talked about grabbing women by the pussy while ignoring the very real sexual assault allegations against said person. And then you ask "what allegations?" The games you like to play....
Quote Reply
Re: Corey Feldman Starts Naming Names [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Duffy wrote:
What allegations?

You try to make a joke about people based on allegations by comparing them to the attention received by a guy that talked about grabbing women by the pussy while ignoring the very real sexual assault allegations against said person. And then you ask "what allegations?" The games you like to play....

Please post a link to a credible sexual assault allegation agains President Trump.

I haven’t seen one. Please post a link.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Duffy wrote:
What allegations?

Please post a link to a credible sexual assault allegation agains President Trump.

There are a few in here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/...sconduct_allegations

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Corey Feldman Starts Naming Names [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

CaptainCanada wrote:
Duffy wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Duffy wrote:
What allegations?

There are a few in here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/...sconduct_allegations

Here is the latest!

http://www.cnn.com/...legations/index.html
Quote Reply