Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

You think you've witnessed filthy hypocrisy... take a look at this...
Quote | Reply
Click bate!

Houston Astros 2017 World Series Champions!! WHOOP!
Quote Reply
Re: You think you've witnessed filthy hypocrisy... take a look at this... [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: You think you've witnessed filthy hypocrisy... take a look at this... [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well played...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dammit. You got me. Though I have to say this clip of the celebration at the end of Game 7 made me remember why I like baseball.
Quote Reply
Re: You think you've witnessed filthy hypocrisy... take a look at this... [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

You didn't get me...I am not going to click on it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do you hate people being happy about winning the series?
Quote Reply
Re: You think you've witnessed filthy hypocrisy... take a look at this... [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:

I was happy for Justin Verlander, who'd gone 0 for 2 with the Detroit Tigers. He didn't get it done in game six, admittedly, but he was a horse they rode to the Series. Good for the Astros, especially after the city got blasted by that hurricane.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: You think you've witnessed filthy hypocrisy... take a look at this... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
wimsey wrote:

I was happy for Justin Verlander, who'd gone 0 for 2 with the Detroit Tigers. He didn't get it done in game six, admittedly, but he was a horse they rode to the Series. Good for the Astros, especially after the city got blasted by that hurricane.

Yup, the world series win fixes everything for Houston. CUT THE FUNDING!!!

Oh and LOCK HER UP!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: You think you've witnessed filthy hypocrisy... take a look at this... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
wimsey wrote:

Meh, he coulda easily made it 0-3 and still get to cry into Kate Upton's tits at night to console himself. No such consolation for the rest of us...
Quote Reply
Re: You think you've witnessed filthy hypocrisy... take a look at this... [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Meh, he coulda easily made it 0-3 and still get to cry into Kate Upton's tits at night to console himself. No such consolation for the rest of us...

iPad screen is waterproof. Just sayin.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Re: You think you've witnessed filthy hypocrisy... take a look at this... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
wimsey wrote:

Yup, the world series win fixes everything for Houston. CUT THE FUNDING!!!

Oh and LOCK HER UP!!!

Lock who up? Kate Upton? In my house? Sure. I mean, it's a sacrifice on my part but one I'm willing to make. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
Click bate!

Ha, at least the Dodgers were smart and saved themselves from having to go to the White House.
Quote Reply
Re: You think you've witnessed filthy hypocrisy... take a look at this... [Benv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Benv wrote:
ajthomas wrote:
Click bate!

Ha, at least the Dodgers were smart and saved themselves from having to go to the White House.

Always look on the bright side, I say. ;-)

Quote Reply