Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lost in transit to race in Mexico: pls. be on lookout for new Trek Speed Concept TT bike
Quote | Reply
Buddy of mine en route to a masters stage race down in Merida (by way of Cancun) a few weeks ago saw his TT bike fly off the delivery truck en route to the hotel. It was only at a stopping point to check on stuff that they realized it was gone, due to rough roads and a comedy of errors....including no anchoring straps on the bike cases.

It's a high zoot machine, top shelf Trek model, everything is brand new, SRM crank, SRAM e-tap, etc, and if I recall it's about 56cm. It's black with red decals.

It's a pretty rare bird, and if you see something like it posted on a local (U.S.) classifieds site or craigslist, or something similar, please shoot me a PM and we'll take it from there.

Many thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Lost in transit to race in Mexico: pls. be on lookout for new Trek Speed Concept TT bike [54ny77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are never going to see that bike again. Im just saying
Quote Reply
Re: Lost in transit to race in Mexico: pls. be on lookout for new Trek Speed Concept TT bike [LuchaLibre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes we know. But, miracles sometimes occur. Figured it couldn't hurt to put this out there just in case.
Quote Reply