Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TheForge asked me to post this pic of his latest acquisition...
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure JSA has a set....

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: TheForge asked me to post this pic of his latest acquisition... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are they made of brass?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: TheForge asked me to post this pic of his latest acquisition... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this for men with assault rifles who like to fondle balls?
Quote Reply
Re: TheForge asked me to post this pic of his latest acquisition... [jw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jw13 wrote:
Is this for men with assault rifles who like to fondle balls?

You got a problem with that? ;)

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Every time I see a set of those I try to find a set of burdizzo's so I can take care of the problem.
Quote Reply
Re: TheForge asked me to post this pic of his latest acquisition... [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Are they made of brass?

Nah, too cold for that :-)

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Re: TheForge asked me to post this pic of his latest acquisition... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Every time I see a set of those I try to find a set of burdizzo's so I can take care of the problem.

I had to look up what that was and now I’m sorry I did. Ouch

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good thing it doesn't say "Trump" on it, or it would end up in Duffy's mouth.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply