Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone else touch their bike just for the sake of touching their bike?
Quote | Reply
Take that at face value. I keep her in the garage and work from home, so when I need a fix or a mind-break I will head out, look at her, and just run my fingers along her frame. I'll squeeze and make sure the tire pressure is where it should be. I'll lay in the aerobars for a second or two. Hell sometimes I'll even pull the brake levers...ya know, just to let her know I care.

Surely there are others like me???
Last edited by: yrebetta: Oct 31, 17 14:12
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else touch their bike just for the sake of touching their bike? [yrebetta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your bike sounds like it's a vibrator.

yrebetta wrote:
Take that at face value. I keep her in the garage and work from home, so when I need a fix or a mind-break I will head out, look at her, and just run my fingers along her frame. I'll squeeze and make sure the tire pressure is where it should be. I'll lay in the aerobars for a second or two. Hell sometimes I'll even pull the brake levers...ya know, just to let her know I care.

Surely there are other like me???
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else touch their bike just for the sake of touching their bike? [yrebetta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paging BLeP!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WTF kind of motorcycle has aerobars? That does not seem safe at all.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With a bicycle? That's just weird.

Motorcycle is a different story. I sit on mine at least daily.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the word "bike" a euphemism for your junk?

yrebetta wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else touch their bike just for the sake of touching their bike? [Go Pound Sand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.youtube.com/...6CMYA6o5I&sns=em

I was being serious with my OP.

Ah well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are gross. That is wrong and you should seek professional help.

I sometimes look for a while. (Not directly). But I never touch unless it is time to ride.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else touch their bike just for the sake of touching their bike? [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
You are gross. That is wrong and you should seek professional help.
Shit, I am cracking up.

Quote | Reply
Up here in the GWN, I "touch" my bicycle when it goes on the basement trainer for those winter days when I can't get outside to x-country ski. But my Royal Enfield motorcycle and my Triumph car go into the heated man cave garage for winter where I can sit on/in them regularly on snowy days..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My name is Sanuk and I've touched my bike inappropriately.

I have a touring bike that I rode for years all around the world. I was in an accident and the aluminum frame is bent and unsafe to ride but I can't get rid of it. It just sits there, mocking me. Every once in a while, when I dim the lights, have a few glasses of wine or Scotch and will go sit on it, a little longer than I should.

I apologize and am going for treatment so everything is okay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no. Just moving it around today in the garage though and was thinking about putting it on the trainer. Not yet , still rowing.

sometimes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yrebetta wrote:

Years ago on this forum there was a guy that would post pictures of his girlfriend from time to time. I recall a photo of his girlfriend dressed rather scantily, or may have been sans clothes all together, with a tri bike draped over just the right parts to make the picture non-nude.

This thread reminded me of that photo. She definitely touched her bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What a pedalphile.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else touch their bike just for the sake of touching their bike? [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bravo.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else touch their bike just for the sake of touching their bike? [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Koala Bear wrote:
What a pedalphile.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else touch their bike just for the sake of touching their bike? [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

In my defense, my bike kinda looks like her. Did I mention it is a P5 and everything I dreamed it would be...she's easy on the eyes and feels good to the touch. Just sayin.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am a day late and a dollar short but GTFO

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I touch my bike, I touch myself.
I touch my bike, I ... - now I have to clean my bike.

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You only have 1 bike?

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply