Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

YouTube TV
Quote | Reply
I couldn't care less about the service, my question is about the ad campaign. It is fueled by 'Ol Dirty Bastard's 90's hip hop classic "Oh baby I like it raw", which is the verse repeated throughout the commercials. While catchy, am I the only one that understands that the meaning of "Oh baby I like it raw" is that he's propositioning "baby" for unprotected sex? Given the expanse of this promotion and these hyper triggered times I'm really shocked someone isn't screaming bloody murder over this.
Quote Reply
Re: YouTube TV [Sshoreli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Most of the song is about what an amazing rapper he is, and he often just said nonsense. It could go either way, and like most songs, everyone is free to make their own interpretation.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: YouTube TV [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Most of the song is about what an amazing rapper he is, and he often just said nonsense. It could go either way, and like most songs, everyone is free to make their own interpretation.

I always thought he was an adherent to a raw, vegan diet (and maybe sometimes sushi).

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: YouTube TV [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

I always thought he was an adherent to a raw, vegan diet (and maybe sometimes sushi).

Yuck!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

Yuck!

Can you believe youtube would be using such a thing to promote their product!?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

Yuck!

Havent seen it and i dont care

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

Yuck!

Well doesn’t just the mere thought of a song that promotes a raw, plant based diet being used to promote a YouTube something just offend you!!!????

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
veganerd wrote:

Yuck!

Well doesn’t just the mere thought of a song that promotes a raw, plant based diet being used to promote a YouTube something just offend you!!!????

Those fuckin hippies can do whatever they want. Theyre weird as shit

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He is a total hippy. Dreadlocks, smokes dope and likes it raw!

That Ol’ Dirty Bastard....

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply