Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TriRig Omega SV for sale, NIB
Quote | Reply
Okay, I have a TriRig Omega SV brake still new in the box, plus some extra pad wings and some other Omega parts I took off a regular Omega. The Omega SV was never used or installed, it's still in the box (opened). Only concern I have is that I don't recall that the SV version ever came with the 2 main mounting post bolts, as I think the idea on the SV was to use the existing TRP style post bolts. Honestly, I would have had no use to use just the bolts out of this Omega SV brake, so therefore I'm 99.9% certain all the original parts are there still in the box. I would not have put this brake aside for sale here or on eBay still in the box if I didn't believe all the original parts were still in the box.

Additionally, all the parts you see in the pictures ARE included. Look closely, as there are some pad wings that are larger and have long slots in them, along with some of the smaller pad wings. Plus, the leverage arms, and some extra pad holders. Also, not seen in the picture, BUT ARE included is a new set of the orange colored (salmon colored) pads.

Please look, and let me know any questions you may have.

$110.00, yes just one-hundred-ten dollars will get all these parts shipped to you via USPS Priority mail.

Thanks,
Christian W.

Team Zoot-Texas, and Pickle Juice
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omega SV for sale, NIB [Taugen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omega SV for sale, NIB [Brandon_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold

Team Zoot-Texas, and Pickle Juice