Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Xcadey X-Power?
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have this power meter or know anything about it?

https://www.ebay.com/...047675.c100005.m1851

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Re: Xcadey X-Power? [Im-a-miler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do a forum search. People like DC rainmaker have weighed in on it here: He says that power graphs used to advertise the product show that the Xcadey power numbers are way off comparable power meters.
Quote Reply
Re: Xcadey X-Power? [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
beston wrote:
Do a forum search. People like DC rainmaker have weighed in on it here: He says that power graphs used to advertise the product show that the Xcadey power numbers are way off comparable power meters.

As long as it is consistent it doesn't matter.
Quote Reply
Re: Xcadey X-Power? [Pantelones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
His reluctance to review is somewhat odd
Does he get sponsored to review the other brands?

Pantelones wrote:
beston wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: Xcadey X-Power? [lennyk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lennyk wrote:
His reluctance to review is somewhat odd
Does he get sponsored to review the other brands?

Pantelones wrote:
beston wrote:

Nope, I don't get paid or sponsored by any brands to review anything.

But when I can look at a companies own marketing/sales site and the graphs they show are horrendously inaccurate, I'm simply not going to waste my time on it. I've got plenty of products in a long queue of things to review, all of which at least seem reputable, along with being things people ask for.

Said differently: If a company can't at least cherry pick the best possible data set to share, what's the other data sets look like?

-
My tiny little slice of the internets: dcrainmaker.com
Quote Reply