Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tumble Weeds... Meh...
Quote | Reply
We've had two wind storms pass through in the last 2 weeks, the first had winds hitting F1 hurry-cane speeds the 2nd only tropical storm velocities. This video however, reminds us that it's not that the wind is blowing, it's what the wind is blowing.
Last edited by: racin_rusty: Oct 28, 17 14:41
Quote Reply
Re: Tumble Weeds... Meh... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, the humble Canadian accent.
Enjoy it every time (:
Quote Reply
Re: Tumble Weeds... Meh... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We had that last year. I'm looking out my office window and I see a neighbours aluminum garden shed rolling across the road straight at me. I'm at the corner of the building to I went outside gave it a shove sideways and it clears the building by about three feet and last I see its a few miles downwind like tumbleweed.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Tumble Weeds... Meh... [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's nothing. I was bicycling along the coast during Hurricane Harvey. It was really windy and I was a bit tired, so I was only doing about 25 mph or so. I looked up the road and there was a Motel 6 tumbling down the road. The entire hotel. There were people throwing a hurricane party in one of the rooms, so I positioned myself so I would be where the open door would roll on top of me without hurting me. When that happened, I threw down my Huffy and pulled myself into the room. It was filled with Playboy playmates and we had wild sex for about 8 hours.

It wasn't the wildest experience I have ever had, but it was in the Top 10.
Quote Reply