Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Study: Marijuana Users Have More Sex
Quote | Reply
A recent U.S. study has linked marijuana use to more intercourse. So there apparently is an upside to dope use. ;-)

Sex and drugs: U.S. study links marijuana use to more intercourse

"Sex and drugs" yes. But is there more rock and roll?

"Where there is smoke, there tends to be fire, say medical researchers who found frequent marijuana users have about 20 percent more sex than those who abstain."

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Study: Marijuana Users Have More Sex [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Calling to book my medical marijuana appointment now. Gotta get that, uh, knee pain treated somehow.
Quote Reply
Re: Study: Marijuana Users Have More Sex [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
Calling to book my medical marijuana appointment now. Gotta get that, uh, knee pain treated somehow.

Yes. Knee pain can be a horrible thing. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It’s gonna be even worse when I start having more sex thanks to the treatment for the knee pain. ;-)

big kahuna wrote:
MidwestRoadie wrote:

Yes. Knee pain can be a horrible thing. ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Isn’t sex while stoned technically rape?

Btw, I can vouch for this study...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Study: Marijuana Users Have More Sex [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Probably some of the greatest sex in the world has been undertaken while in a state of diminished capacity. I mean, look what alcohol does for your partner's looks (as well as yours) after the fifth or six beer or shot. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Probably some of the greatest sex in the world has been undertaken while in a state of diminished capacity. I mean, look what alcohol does for your partner's looks (as well as yours) after the fifth or six beer or shot. ;-)

I was only joking, but it is interesting that weed is never brought up in discussions of “diminished capacity” rape.

BTW, if I give Mrs. Duffy edibles she (seriously) loses her mind, as in she becomes completely detached from reality.

In a discussion on the subject of weed here a few months back a poster metioned something about how pot can supposedly trigger psychotic breaks and I thought he was full of shit.

Then a few days later Mrs. Duffy and I ate some sativa chocolate and when out into planet Xeon for a few hours. She was literally out of her mind. The world ended, re-started, she was born and lived a life, animals were wanted to telepathically steal her consciousness.

And that was just the first five minutes!

The up side?

Made her horny as hell.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait, do we both have to be stoned for this to work?
Quote Reply
Re: Study: Marijuana Users Have More Sex [tickyboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tickyboy wrote:
Wait, do we both have to be stoned for this to work?

I don't know, but it would make for a good #Science experiment. We can do a double-blind crossover study and have control groups and everything. I think 10 years or so of concerted study ought to do the trick. ;-)

Quote Reply