Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Muller has a sealed indictment from the grand jury! [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

Buzzfeed (I know... it's Buzzfeed ;-) is saying Mike Flynn is probably the next one to feel the Mueller indictment hammer. That makes some sense, too, considering Flynn has been accused of the same things that Manafort and Papadopoulos just got slapped for.

Mike Flynn was also no low-level drone like Papadopoulos, who was described today by a former bigwig in the Orange-Haired Wonder's campaign as being nothing more than a glorified "coffee boy" (covfefe boy, maybe? ;-). Flynn was a member of the inner sanctum, the holy of holies in the real estate magnate's campaign organization. He knows everything about everything when it comes to who was doing what with the Russkies back then. More popcorn, please. LOL!

Michael Flynn Should Be Worried By What Just Happened To Paul Manafort. Here's Why.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Muller has a sealed indictment from the grand jury! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And ditch the soda and make it a beer and I’ll join you! I miss the days of an ill-advised war. Those were the days!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Muller has a sealed indictment from the grand jury! [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
JD21 wrote:
I give Trump credit on this one...He made a major campaign promise that he would drain the swamp - the swamp is draining. I'd say it's his only major achievement thus far. Well done. I'm sure he'll begin taking credit for this shortly.

I hope the draining includes Podesta and his crew as well. While no collusion is likely to be proved (I form this opinion given the massive leaks prior to Mueller taking over and no evidence of collusion leaked), and the President almost certainly won't be charged, I really like the fact the people who've been pulling the strings in DC from the sewers and wildly profiting from it are getting exposed.

I'd say the Trump inner-circle ought to be very uncomfortable at the moment, along with select Dem operatives. Very uncomfortable indeed.

http://video.foxnews.com/...sp=show-clips[/font]

Interesting stuff. No matter what you think of Fox News, Carlson is, and has been pretty solid. The fear in DC is real.

That jerk-off is a smug, condescending prick. He doesn't even try to hide it. It takes a special person to be able to sit through his show.
Quote Reply
Re: Muller has a sealed indictment from the grand jury! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Papadopoulos, who was described today by a former bigwig in the Orange-Haired Wonder's campaign as being nothing more than a glorified "coffee boy"

What Little Papi's role was doesn't matter at all. What he knows, what he can document, and who talked in the roomif he was wearing a wire, those things matter.

I have never understood the Manafort hiring. He was dirty long before he came on to the campaign. There was no way this was going to end well.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Muller has a sealed indictment from the grand jury! [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
I'd forgotten about his attempt at running a public organization - though I now remember reading about it at some point. His main company, obviously, is not public but seems a holding company with various operating businesses underneath. Scary he used the public company monies to drive revenues to other private holdings under this umbrella while not surprising he took as much cash and laid on as much expense as possible. Not exactly what one has in mind when discussing the disciplined nature of a public company CEO.

Why are you surprised - this was typical of Trump. Load up a business with debt, then extract as much as he could via management fees, then declare bankruptcy and walk away.

Goodfellas - Bust Out - aka Fuck you/pay me
Last edited by: ChiTownJack: Oct 31, 17 19:53
Quote Reply
Re: Muller has a sealed indictment from the grand jury! [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I said Scary, not Surprising. This would’ve landed most public company CEOs in prison and destitute from civil actions. I am the CEO of a private company and our board would’ve...well, I don’t want to be graphic.
Quote Reply

Prev Next