Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Not only the richest man in the world, but he's jacked too [MLCRISES] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're missing the other half of that picture

Quote Reply
Re: Not only the richest man in the world, but he's jacked too [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That reminds me of Elon Musk

Quote Reply
Re: Not only the richest man in the world, but he's jacked too [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When someone told them they were the masters of the universe, they thought He Man rather than Tom Wolfe.

Swim. Overbike. Walk.
Quote Reply
Re: Not only the richest man in the world, but he's jacked too [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did Musk get plugs, buy the scalp of some poor person, or just get a better stylist?
Quote Reply
Re: Not only the richest man in the world, but he's jacked too [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So does Amazon pay much tax if any?

It does seem to me rather obscene that this guy gets this much money when by all accounts companies like amazon pay little tax.
Quote Reply
Re: Not only the richest man in the world, but he's jacked too [bradword] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bradword wrote:
SkipG wrote:
Why does the richest man in the world wear a name tag?

This is a picture at the annual meeting held here in Sun Valley Idaho (notice the stylized SV). It is called Allen and Co. Every year, many of the most wealthy and influential people come to Sun Valley to discuss...stuff. It is very secretive and part of the town is shut down to everyone except the VIPs and those working for them. Many kids up here (teenagers) babysit and work for this event and make $1000s in a week. They love it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_%26_Company_Sun_Valley_Conference

Wait, I thought it was at... "The Meadows"?

Quote Reply
Re: Not only the richest man in the world, but he's jacked too [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timbasile wrote:
You're missing the other half of that picture

How'd Kevin Spacey get into this thread, too?
Last edited by: OneGoodLeg: Oct 31, 17 17:08
Quote Reply

Prev Next