Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Universal Paperclip - productivity killer of the month [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
knewbike wrote:
I got to full autonomy in 1 hr 19 min. And finished the whole thing in 3:19:15

Just have to look for the bottlenecks and correct them . Oh and Always Be Closing.
Took me a bit longer than that and I thought I was real efficient in how I did it - 5 hours 43 minutes.

Did you collect all the strategic modeling choices? I wonder, the Yomi become super important to increase available trust but each model takes FOREVER when you have all the choices, whereas it takes just a few seconds with the random model.

Regardless, it's a fun little time-waster.

I did and wondered if that was a mistake. But I put it on automatic as soon as possible. Got drones to 36/40 before I had to wait for it. I don't know if the other Yumi upgrades are possible without all the options. Creativity was a big slowdown. Just painful trying to get that moving up with massive drone counts almost all on think. When that was done I moved it to work and it mined the whole universe in no time.
Quote Reply
Re: Universal Paperclip - productivity killer of the month [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finished this morning. Opted to dismantle instead of new game

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Universal Paperclip - productivity killer of the month [edwinj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You warned us but I couldnt help myself.

Lost half a day yesterday...just blacked out
Quote Reply
Re: Universal Paperclip - productivity killer of the month [edwinj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My browser eventually died. But the game had been running for about...18-20 hours. Definitely addictive, and I can't fully explain why.
Quote Reply

Prev Next