Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hiding my sram blipbox on Argon 18 119E+?
Quote | Reply
Has anybody found a great way of hiding there sram Blipbox on a Argon 119E+ yet?. please post photos..
Quote Reply
Re: Hiding my sram blipbox on Argon 18 119E+? [Chuckie M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chuckie M wrote:
hiding there sram Blipbox

I was not going to bring this up, but if most readers keep seeing it being used this way on the forums, they might begin to think it's okay, but it's not. Correct: "hiding their sram Blipbox"

Their is a possessive pronoun, like their home, their bike, their wheels.
There is an adverb that means "in or at that place", such as "SRAM BlipBox is available there now" or "over there"
There can also be used as a pronoun introducing a sentence or clause, as in "There is no comparison between SRAM BlipBox and Shimano Junction Box."

Now, carry on.
Quote Reply
Re: Hiding my sram blipbox on Argon 18 119E+? [RichardL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RichardL wrote:
Chuckie M wrote:

I was not going to bring this up, but if most readers keep seeing it being used this way on the forums, they might begin to think it's okay, but it's not. Correct: "hiding their sram Blipbox"

There is an adverb that means "in or at that place", such as "SRAM BlipBox is available there now" or "over there"
There can also be used as a pronoun introducing a sentence or clause, as in "There is no comparison between SRAM BlipBox and Shimano Junction Box."

Now, carry on.

Keep up the good work.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Re: Hiding my sram blipbox on Argon 18 119E+? [Toby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the grammar lesson. Can you help me?
Quote Reply
Re: Hiding my sram blipbox on Argon 18 119E+? [RichardL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RichardL wrote:
Chuckie M wrote:

Now, carry on.

Well I was a math major in college, but if you are sufficiently old-school wouldn't it be "hiding his Blip Box". The correct possessive was masculine prior to roughly the mid-1980s.

Now on a more helpful note. I run my extension very narrow so they actually touch. I cut the little tabs off a Garmin mount and glued those to the bars. The box sits between the top of the bar and my wrist.

Another option I saw was to mount it vertically behind the BTA mount.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Argon 117+ and my blip box is in bento box right behind stem. Works pretty well as I could not find a better place for it.
Quote Reply
Re: Hiding my sram blipbox on Argon 18 119E+? [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I like that build with the exception of the location of the blip box. It would force the constant use of the bottle cage rather then just when needed.
Quote Reply