Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: All quiet on the Clinton front [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
#resist #notmypresident #antifa #russia #meddling #interfering

I think it's the other side that needs to admit that they lost, Trump won, and he is the legitimate, democratically elected POTUS.
Quote Reply
Re: All quiet on the Clinton front [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:
I just wish the Trump administration would accept they won, accept they beat Clinton with the biggest majority in history and move on. The constant focus on Clinton sure is starting to feel like a derangement syndrome.

This.

Trump constantly brings up the election. Tweets routinely about the outcome. Mentions Hillary Clinton by name, and that she lost, and that he won! Why is that? I don't recall any past US president, this obsessed with an election, and even more so an election that he won (fairly we hope)

DEM/Clinton supporters are constantly called out by GOP/Trump supporters, at not accepting the results of the election - yet, it's the LEADER Trump, who keeps dredging it back up. Why doesn't he just move on?

This

Fleck constantly uses this phrase in this exact same way. Mentions Trump by name, and that he won (fairly we hope) Why is that? I don't recall any other poster being this obsessed with using this phrasing, and even more so an election he won (fairly we hope).
Quote Reply
Re: All quiet on the Clinton front [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amazing!

Quote Reply
Re: All quiet on the Clinton front [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
Amazing!

Haha Love it!! This needs to go in the "more Smoke" thread!!
Quote Reply
Re: All quiet on the Clinton front [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now that the finger seems to be point elsewhere suddenly everyone needs to move on.

Will the Resist bumper stickers disappear soon and will the uber left decide to try and win an election instead of overturning one because their feelings were hurt? We'll see. I doubt it.

efernand wrote:
#resist #notmypresident #antifa #russia #meddling #interfering

I think it's the other side that needs to admit that they lost, Trump won, and he is the legitimate, democratically elected POTUS.
Quote Reply

Prev Next