Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

This has to be cerveloguy
Quote | Reply
A Canadian man is suing an airline for serving sparkling wine instead of authentic Champagne.
The man, Daniel Macduff, said he booked a trip to Cuba on Sunwing Airlines which advertised a “champagne toast” on board, according to the BBC.

http://www.travelandleisure.com/...pagne-sparkling-wine
Quote Reply
Re: This has to be cerveloguy [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's hilarious!
I flew sunwing to Cuba in May, and have flown them to Mexico in the past. They are the epitome of a "premium mediocre" vacation service. I'd be surprised if the label on that box of "champange" didn't read "sparkling white grape drink".

Our flight to Cuba was 6 hours, no food, with a seat pitch so tight my knees were completely wedged in to the seat in front of me.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: This has to be cerveloguy [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd say the premium mediocre rating you're giving Sunwing is a bit high.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I found of gif of him.. ;o)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cerveloguy wouldn’t sue. He would just blame trump.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: This has to be cerveloguy [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
I'd say the premium mediocre rating you're giving Sunwing is a bit high.

Agreed.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
A Canadian man is suing an airline for serving sparkling wine instead of authentic Champagne.
The man, Daniel Macduff, said he booked a trip to Cuba on Sunwing Airlines which advertised a “champagne toast” on board, according to the BBC.

LOL!! Couldn't be me because I usually fly Air Cubana out of Montreal and order Cuban rum.
Quote Reply
Re: This has to be cerveloguy [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:

LOL!! Couldn't be me because I usually fly Air Cubana out of Montreal and order Cuban rum.

Whatever you say Daniel...
Quote Reply
Re: This has to be cerveloguy [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After reading this last night, I checked the seat map for Sunwing's 737-800. That plane is configured for 189 passengers. WestJet's 737-800 is configured at 168. I'm 5' 10" and about 76 kilos and I find the WJ a bit cramped. You must have been bent like a pretzel on that flight! Six hours on a 737 is never comfortable, but Sunwing is setting a Ryanair type low.
Quote Reply
Re: This has to be cerveloguy [jimmy d] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was brutal. 11:30pm to 6am flight. I'm 6'1". The headrest in front of me was so close I couldn't even comfortably lean forward on it to sleep.

On the way back I paid the $50 extra for 36" leg room. Worth every penny.

Quote Reply