Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tacx neo setup
Quote | Reply
For the last decade I have lived on computrainer.

I just ordered 2 neos so my gf and I can ride at the same time, instead of one of us riding at 5:30 am and the other at 7.

Questions I have :how close would you position the ant+ adapter to the power meter and /or the trainer? Do we think It needs to be closer with 2 competiting signals?
Quote Reply
Re: Tacx neo setup [dcohen24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't worry about competing signals. My pain cave is a fairly large basement, but there are at least 5 different power meter signals, multiple swim and bike/run HR monitors, Stryd devices, etc. that all get picked up by my Ant+ dongle. The lady and I run a Tacx Neo and Tacx Vortex Smart together all of the time. I'm using a hidden computer in the wall to control everything and that is probably 12 feet away I'd say. I've never had a hiccup with competing signals. Just select your proper device in TrainerRoad or Zwift for each person and ride on. I've also been in a room with a few other Tacx smart trainers as well as a Kickr I think. None of us had issues. YMMV.
Quote Reply
Re: Tacx neo setup [dcohen24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah I forgot to mention. I hope you both enjoy the massive upgrade. I used to be on a computrainer a while ago myself. You will be pleased with your purchase.
Quote Reply