Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Smokescreen [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Dude, go read a mainstream news website. The names and entities are all over several news resources not named Fox News or InfoWars.

You afraid to name names yourself?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Smokescreen [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
dave_w wrote:
j p o wrote:
Any one of those people being corrupt does not mean all the others are not.

I don't think finding everyone who has been in bed with our enemy is a bad thing.

Shirley you aren't implying that Hillary tricked all those people into have meetings with Russians and then trying to hide it.

-
it is interesting that the Russian lawyer Natalia V-whatever had previous dealings with Fusion GPS, so a set-up is a possibility. email trail or direct confession of a principle are probably the only ways we'd ever know.

You do know who initially funded Fusion GPS, don't you?
-
Of course, Free Beacon funded by wealthy GOP donor (and I think we will eventually discover who the "wealthy donor" was), but that makes little difference. The sleuthing or dirt seeking was significantly ramped up under dem aegis with the addition of Steele and his direct sources inside the Kremlin. We don't know what Fusion came up with for the Free Beacon money, and it apparently is not of import, as the collusion, pissing story, etc, and ultimately FBI involvement came from Steele and the dossier. So far, it appears that if Russia had an influence on our politics it was through a dem pipeline provided by the most plugged in and powerful in the party.
Quote Reply
Re: Smokescreen [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
-
Of course, Free Beacon funded by wealthy GOP donor (and I think we will eventually discover who the "wealthy donor" was), but that makes little difference. The sleuthing or dirt seeking was significantly ramped up under dem aegis with the addition of Steele and his direct sources inside the Kremlin. We don't know what Fusion came up with for the Free Beacon money, and it apparently is not of import, as the collusion, pissing story, etc, and ultimately FBI involvement came from Steele and the dossier. So far, it appears that if Russia had an influence on our politics it was through a dem pipeline provided by the most plugged in and powerful in the party.

You can write that all with a straight face? It appears you have a completely in ability to view any fact not through the lens of party politics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you. I had just come on that information myself.

In addition to Bill Clinton doing business with Russia, here's some even more amazing stuff I've learned:

John Podesta, Hillary's Campaign chair, was in business with Russians.

John Podesta testified to a Senate Committee a month or so ago that he had no knowledge that DNC was paying for Fusion's work. Sitting with Podesta as he testified was Marc Elias, serving as his attorney. So what? Well Elias was the attorney who PAID for Fusion to do the work on behalf of the DNC.

I give credit to Washington Post for exposing the DNC-Fusion-Dossier story -- of course they probably realized it was gonna come out anyway, no way to keep hiding that smelly pile of crap.

I suspect that before this is over, we will find that the Podesta-Russia connection is much greater than the Manafort-Russia connection. And that it not counting Podesta's brother, who may be on shaky legal ground.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
meh, I think a "collusion" investigation is largely pumped and hyped by the left,

Mueller is a republican appointed by a republican. Comey was a republican, now independent. Senate and house investigations are lead by republicans. Trump went from claiming to being besties with Putin to not knowing Putin, and from no one in the campaign having dealings with Russia to almost everyone having dealings with Russia. Maybe you mean the MSM is doing the hyping but they get their info from the investigations.

Quote Reply
Re: Smokescreen [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
meh, I think a "collusion" investigation is largely pumped and hyped by the left,

Mueller is a republican appointed by a republican. Comey was a republican, now independent. Senate and house investigations are lead by republicans. Trump went from claiming to being besties with Putin to not knowing Putin, and from no one in the campaign having dealings with Russia to almost everyone having dealings with Russia. Maybe you mean the MSM is doing the hyping but they get their info from the investigations.
-
yup, and I think that several on the Trump team and maybe Trump himself are going to get in trouble ((jail/impeachment) for trying to use their positions for gains on the business side with Russia. The collusion charge has more to do with actually working with Russia to affect the outcome of the election, and I'm just saying I don't think that will be found to be true. At this point you have allegations that were used to damage Trump as he went into office, and to this day, and those allegations were brought around by the Clinton camp's funding of Fusion.
Quote Reply
Re: Smokescreen [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
dave_w wrote:

-

You can write that all with a straight face? It appears you have a completely in ability to view any fact not through the lens of party politics.
-
Opposition research is most often partisan. Do you not think that the incessant leaks (some from Comey) weakened the new POTUS?
Quote Reply
Re: Smokescreen [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
H- wrote:
Is it not clear now that the Russia thing was a smokescreen?

After Hillary had her election night tantrum and cry, she turned to Podesta and said, "shit, now the Republicans will have access to the Russia Uranium deal files." Podesta says, "We need a Trump Russia smokescreen of stuff that doesn't amount to anything. Then when your stuff comes out the public will have Russia fatigue."

(I still think Trump is a jerk for what he is doing to Rep. Wilson.)

-1/10

We can always trust you to maintain the partisan us vs them narrative so necessary to manufacture a divided America. Good job! You're doing great! You're Awesome!
Quote Reply
Re: Smokescreen [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
H- wrote:
Is it not clear now that the Russia thing was a smokescreen?

After Hillary had her election night tantrum and cry, she turned to Podesta and said, "shit, now the Republicans will have access to the Russia Uranium deal files." Podesta says, "We need a Trump Russia smokescreen of stuff that doesn't amount to anything. Then when your stuff comes out the public will have Russia fatigue."

(I still think Trump is a jerk for what he is doing to Rep. Wilson.)

-1/10

We can always trust you to maintain the partisan us vs them narrative so necessary to manufacture a divided America. Good job! You're doing great! You're Awesome!

Partisan? I wouldn't have voted for Hilary in a million years. And on Nov 7th I'll be voting Republican for state governor and a Republican and a Democrat in different wards in my local election. So quite the contrary. I'm not partisan. I vote for who is think is the most competent politician (often a challenge) who also has my best interests in mind (also often a challenge).
Quote Reply

Prev Next