Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quintanoo Roo PRsix Stealth Di2 Race size 52 like new 2017
Quote | Reply
For sale is a nearly new 2017 QR PRsix stealth (Di2 Race package) purchased new in June of 2017 directly from QR. This is an awesome bike but after finishing a recent ironman I have decided it is more of a bike than I can justify having – I’m just not fast enough! It has been ridden for one sprint tri and Ironman Louisville. Nearly ready to use out of the box – I’ve saved the original box to ship with.
Included:

• · PRsix stealth size 52 (medium in there sizing – see QR website) (as a reference, I was on a 56 on Cervelo P3)
  • · Reynolds Strike carbon clincher wheelset – Bonus I’m leaving the Grandprix 4000sII 25mm on the rear and the Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick 23mm on front. Both have a conti race tube with 80mm stem.
  • · Di2 Shimano electronic shifting (charger included)
  • · Profile Design Aeria aero bars and base bars
  • · ISM Adamo road saddle
  • · Dura Ace pedals included as well as a set of clips.
  • · Torhans Bento X mounted but I am also including the original QR softer integrated top tube storage if you prefer.
  • · Everything in the photos is included. To see more details on the bike, look at the Quintano Roo Stealth PRsix Di2 race package. They have good detail on what is included and also sizing.

This is a deal, considering this is a $8750 bike and only a couple months old. My loss is your gain, but like I mentioned above it is too much bike for me. I wish I was fast enough to do it justice. Since this is a spendy item, I will only accept PayPal so we both have a level of accountability. Shipping is set at $175 in the original box. No international sales.
It will take a couple of days for me to get the bike properly packed, therefore plan on 2-4 days of handling time before it ships.
Thanks for looking and message any questions.
Quote Reply
Re: Quintanoo Roo PRsix Stealth Di2 Race size 52 like new 2017 [wjoiner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much are you asking?
Quote Reply
Re: Quintanoo Roo PRsix Stealth Di2 Race size 52 like new 2017 [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oops, minor detail! I was thinking $6200.
Quote Reply