Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Red Bull F1 Vettel Tribute Bike custom painted....S-Works Shiv [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On Slowtwitch I agree
Quote Reply
Re: Red Bull F1 Vettel Tribute Bike custom painted....S-Works Shiv [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. I have a local offer for 2k. If anyone is willing to go higher let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: Red Bull F1 Vettel Tribute Bike custom painted....S-Works Shiv [mile2424] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beautiful, I would hope a sponsored athlete would buy this.
Quote Reply
Re: Red Bull F1 Vettel Tribute Bike custom painted....S-Works Shiv [mile2424] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, anyone interested in this beauty?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
4 years later… don’t think so.

It’s an amazing paint job, but custom paint never justifies the price you’re asking. And at this point, that bike has been superseded by an upgraded model for a number of years now.

Try selling it at an art gallery or something - and I don’t mean that sarcastically. You’re just posting to the wrong audience here, given how long this has been posted for.

Prev Next