Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: bone spurs [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I try not make assumptions about peoples’ lives by what they post here.

I could be a black lesbian from Watts for all you know.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: windschatten: Oct 23, 17 21:42
Re: bone spurs [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
I try not make assumptions about peoples’ lives by what they post here.

I could be a black lesbian from Watts for all you know.

You sure could be. Not sure what that has to do with anything being discussed though.

The internet is a funny place. I think how people act when no one is watching, or they feel anonymous, has some insight in to their true character. I'm really intrigued by people who choose to spend their free time -and if you look at his history he has spent a LOT of time here - annonymously poking people online.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A lot of people on here think that I spend a lot of time on this forum but in reality it only takes a few seconds to make most of my posts.

And usually I’m in the middle of doing something else when I’m posting.

Or like right now I’m laying in bed.

And I don’t watch TV. It’s amazing how much time that frees up.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: bone spurs [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you read the article in it's entity?

Chain of command is pretty clear:

The EPA was started in 1970 and there have been a number of wealthy individuals hiding behind PAC's and Foundations trying to weaken them ever since. There is big money behind any action taken against them and if there is a story about them loosening regulations or doing things like silencing scientists, you can bet those PAC's or Foundations financed by the big Corporations are behind it.

Any other explanation is BS.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Hickory doesn't have opinions. Just the same tired old trolls. It would be refreshing if he actually contributed something now and then.

He's a self admitted troll. Gets his kicks out of pulling chains. Probably not as stupid as most of us believe, but needs to find a life.

I actually enjoy most of his barbs.

He’s like that grumpy yet amiable drunk uncle that spouts off at random intervals during thnksgiving dinner.

He is actually the worst form of internet tool... he is boring.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Hickory doesn't have opinions. Just the same tired old trolls. It would be refreshing if he actually contributed something now and then.

He's a self admitted troll. Gets his kicks out of pulling chains. Probably not as stupid as most of us believe, but needs to find a life.

He’s like that grumpy yet amiable drunk uncle that spouts off at random intervals during thnksgiving dinner.

Getting the deranged, the perpetually outraged, to "out" themselves is pretty easy pickins'. I will say.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
A lot of people on here think that I spend a lot of time on this forum but in reality it only takes a few seconds to make most of my posts.

Sure, that's fine. I'm the same way most of the time.

But if you look back at your body of work here, so to speak, it seems as though a lot of the time you are interested in genuine conversation or arguing a point (with a few cat gifs sprinkled in for good measure). You haven't spent literally years blurting out 'deranged' and 'unhinged' from the nosebleed section.

To each their own, I suppose.

Quote Reply
Re: bone spurs [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
Duffy wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

He is actually the worst form of internet tool... he is boring.

What do you know? You’re from Canada!

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Sure, that's fine. I'm the same way most of the time.

But if you look back at your body of work here, so to speak, it seems as though a lot of the time you are interested in genuine conversation or arguing a point (with a few cat gifs sprinkled in for good measure). You haven't spent literally years blurting out 'deranged' and 'unhinged' from the nosebleed section.

To each their own, I suppose.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: bone spurs [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That looks rather enjoyable.

Quote Reply

Prev Next