Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mark Allen's IMKONA Welcome Banquet Speech
Quote | Reply
I was so fortunate to be able to attend IMKONA 2017 a little over a week ago, and had an AMAZING time volunteering, supporting and cheering for many IM friends.....and also had so much FUN partying it up, too!! SHOUT OUT to the AWESOME Slowtwitch/GU party and Bob Babbit for the TGINR party on the eve of the Big Dance!!

I am reaching out to y'all who was there for IMKONA week....At the Welcome Banquet, IM Legend Mark Allen gave a speech on this year's theme, ALOHA, and what it means....It made the little hairs on the back of my neck stand up, made my eyes tear up, and gave me the shivers as well....It was INSPIRING and amazing....Several friends were speaking about it the following day as we swam to the coffee boat, and felt it would be great to share it with our triathlon friends who were there in attendance....
I've posted a similar request in a thread on Mark Allen Coaching FB page....but no reply. Don't know if he saw it because it was a thread that was several days after the speech....
I know it's a long shot chance, but I'll ask anyway: Did anyone here on Slowtwitch video record that speech by Mark Allen? Or perhaps have the transcript....
Please share....I would be forever grateful!!!
MAHALO AND ALOHA,
Jerry Bartolome
ST handle: jbart808

#TeamWattieInk #RockTheW
#FollowYourPassion
Quote Reply