Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tacx Neo Smart Direct Driver Trainer - best online sources?
Quote | Reply
Decided to buy the Tacx NEO Smart Direct Driver Trainer. Most, if not all, online retailers that I lookeed at has it for $1599.

But seem no one sells the NEO Track and Upgrade Smart online. Other than Tacx itself, but it seems to be a UK marketplace w/ shipping

Anyone have any online sources that she the NEO Smart Trainer and accessioires? and/or any place cheaper out there than $1599?
Quote Reply
Re: Tacx Neo Smart Direct Driver Trainer - best online sources? [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SayHey Kid wrote:
Decided to buy the Tacx NEO Smart Direct Driver Trainer. Most, if not all, online retailers that I lookeed at has it for $1599.

But seem no one sells the NEO Track and Upgrade Smart online. Other than Tacx itself, but it seems to be a UK marketplace w/ shipping

Anyone have any online sources that she the NEO Smart Trainer and accessioires? and/or any place cheaper out there than $1599?

I purchased mine last fall for 20% off from Performance bike during one of their 20% off sales. I've really enjoyed it a great deal after spending 25+ years spending the winter on a Computrainer.

YMMV,

Hugh

Genetics load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger.
Quote Reply
Re: Tacx Neo Smart Direct Driver Trainer - best online sources? [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try clevertraining.com and use DC Rainmakers code DCR10BTF for10% off.

As Tacx are Dutch you may find the Wahoo Kickr better value...
Quote Reply
Re: Tacx Neo Smart Direct Driver Trainer - best online sources? [cowboy7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got the Neo from clevertraining... use the code and buy the VIP membership... and probably wait a couple weeks for Cyber Monday.

Note though, I have now had to return TWO Tacx Neo trainers as the calibration from the factory was off. Felt like I was pedaling in quicksand. TWO TIMES. This time around looking at Wahoo.

-
"It's nice to be great, but far greater to be nice"
Quote Reply
Re: Tacx Neo Smart Direct Driver Trainer - best online sources? [cowboy7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cowboy7 wrote:
Try clevertraining.com and use DC Rainmakers code DCR10BTF for10% off.

As Tacx are Dutch you may find the Wahoo Kickr better value...

Thank you for the tip on Clevertraining.com. Even if I purchase the Neo elsewhere, their site has a lot of products to offer and the reviews of customer service seems great
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yesterday, western bikes has a 15% off that works.

I think brands cycles in NY (also does online) had/has a 20% + free shipping with "access20" as the code... Also no tax if outside ny
Quote Reply