Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tririg Alpha X - SOLD
Quote | Reply
SOLD

Tririg Alpha X basebar and extensions for sale.

I have used these bars to TT events for the past two years and have nothing but good things to say about them. I'm going to start competing in local events that conform to UCI equipment rules, and unfortunately, these bars to are too far past the 3:1 ratio. So, I'm going to switch out my front end.

The bars are in fantastic condition. I take care of my gear and I hope I've captured this in the following photos:

Absolutely no signs of abuse of lack of care on the sides of the basebar and no scratches or damage to highlight. The pads are in excellent shape (I should note that one spot of velcro on the cups seems to be lifting up and could use a little more adhesive.

What you see is all the pictures is what you get. In particular, this set does not come with the extension tilt hardware, as this did not exist when I bought the bars (and I didn't need them). But it does come with the water bottle mount, and all the hardware to raise up the pad height to the max limit (or under the basebar).

SOLD - $750US includes PayPal payment (the regular way) and shipping to Canada and the US. For reference, I'm located in Toronto.
Last edited by: beston: Oct 23, 17 12:55
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Alpha X - $750 shipped [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price Canadian all in including shipping? (in Kamloops BC)

Also, dumb question but I am assuming this is a 100% complete bar...it just says base bar + extensions.

Cheers,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5 months early from when I was going to buy new from tri-rig
But I am asking for permission from the boss.

I will pm soon.
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Alpha X - $750 shipped [mauricemaher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Maurice,

Not a dumb question (better safe than sorry). Yes, this is the complete integrated aerobar. This is all the parts that you would get if you bought the bar from tririg, plus the carbon extensions. Everything that it shown in the pictures is included (basebar, mounting brackets, arm rest cups/pads, arm rest risers, steer tube risers, mounting screws for different armrest heights, and carbon extensions).

I suppose the CAD$ price converts to $946 (including shipping and PayPal). I suppose an easy way to reduce the price is by making a PayPal gift payment, but I can appreciate that many would not feel comfortable doing so (and in all honesty, I would likely pay more in a transaction just to have that security).
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Alpha X - $750 shipped [Triagain3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We all have our CFOs! I'm luckier than most, but can appreciate where you're coming from.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Alpha X - $750 shipped [Pettrifier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your interest guys. The bar were sold this afternoon to a local slowtwitcher:)
Quote Reply