Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Colnago C60 54s Frameset SOLD
Quote | Reply
For sale is top of the line Colnago C60 Italia frame, fork, headset and factory small parts box. Item is brand new never built. This is a 100 percent authentic fully hand built in Italy Colnago frameset that was purchased from an authorized distributor.
Size is Colnago 54 Sloping with a 56.5mm virtual top tube c to c. Stack is 582 and Reach is 385. All other relevant geometry numbers are available on the Colnago web site. Finish is RSBK flat black with gloss white lettering and Red/Green/White Italia stripes. The frame is carbon fiber with star shaped lugs and tubes. Frame takes 31.6mm seat post and BB86 bottom bracket. Frame can be used with either Mechanical or Electronic drivetrains. The included small parts box has all necessary cable stops and port blocks for both systems as well as fork and headset parts, water bottle bolts etc and manuals.
This is the real deal Pro level bike and the only Colnago that is still hand made entirely in Italy. There are volumes of great reviews available online on this particular bike so I won't wast time here except to say that Nothing Handles Like a Colnago! Here is your chance to get a new in box C60.
Shipping to lower 48 $75
Thanks for your interest.
Last edited by: slalomdude: Dec 4, 17 8:39
Quote Reply
Re: Colnago C60 54s Frameset BNIB $2999 [slalomdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still avaiłable.
Quote Reply
Re: Colnago C60 54s Frameset BNIB $2999 [slalomdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics can be seen on eBay.
Quote Reply