Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BMC TT02 Frameset, Specialized power saddle 143 (Sold), Mistica saddle regular (Sold)
Quote | Reply
Selling some gathered parts that I would love to see go to someone that can use them... all prices include shipping.

2011 BMC TT02 frameset LG - $300. I am not the original owner, but it is in good condition with some minor chips. Changed frames last season to one that better fit my measurements.

Specialized power saddle 143 - $100. I bought this used but with very low use as I was searching for the "perfect" saddle. I only used it for 30 minutes on the trainer. great condition. ***SOLD***

Mistica saddle regular black - $100. This is brand new and only been mounted, not ridden. Still in original box with all of the accessories. ***SOLD***

Please DM me with an email or cell for pictures as I am having a hard time posting them. Any questions just ask! Thanks
Last edited by: scyharris: Nov 10, 17 9:35
Quote Reply
Re: BMC TT02 Frameset, Specialized power saddle 143, Mistica saddle regular [scyharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: BMC TT02 Frameset, Specialized power saddle 143, Mistica saddle regular [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: BMC TT02 Frameset, Specialized power saddle 143, Mistica saddle regular [scyharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you could post the lengths of the seat tube, top tube, and head tube?
Quote Reply
Re: BMC TT02 Frameset, Specialized power saddle 143, Mistica saddle regular [kevin.salmon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Took me a bit to track down the measurements online, but I think this will do.

http://forums.transitions.org.au/...mc-tt02-di2-tt-bike/

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Both saddles sold.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the Frameset...would love to see someone get this....and would love to free up some space.
Quote Reply