Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Colorado Springs High School Triathlon Club
Quote | Reply
Hey all!

I am a teacher and coach at St. Mary's High School in Colorado Springs. We just got approved by USAT as the first and only, as of now, high school tri club in Colorado Springs. We are excited to start training and racing locally. Our goal is to race at the High School National Championship, which is now part of the Collegiate National Championship, in Tuscaloosa in April. We got a little bit of grant money from USAT to get started, but I am seeking used road bike donations from members of the community. We would also graciously accept any other used bike equipment. I really just want to get these kids started in the sport! They're so excited, and I'm excited to get the opportunity to introduce them to this sport, especially in the Springs with its abundance of pro and amateur triathletes buzzing around not to mention having the OTC right in our backyard.
I'm just looking to get the word out about our new club and seek any donations or advice on getting donations. All help is appreciated! Thanks so much!
Quote Reply
Re: Colorado Springs High School Triathlon Club [bwebb1207] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey there,

I live in the springs and would be more then willing to donate some of my old gear!

where/when can donations be made?
Quote Reply
Re: Colorado Springs High School Triathlon Club [jaja518] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I live on the other side of the island but set up a gofundme.
Quote Reply
Re: Colorado Springs High School Triathlon Club [jaja518] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's fantastic! We take donations right here at the school. St. Mary's is located at 2501 E. Tampa St. in Colorado Springs. The front office will happily accept any donation. If you can't make it out to the school, I am happy to pick up any donations. Send me an email with the details at bwebb@smhscs.org. And THANK YOU!!
Quote Reply