Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [ou8acracker2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Three pages and only 2 pictures? You guys suck :-) Try posting this in LR....
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Velocibuddha wrote:
Photos don't do her justice.

Holly Lawrence is the most beautiful woman to have ever walked the earth.

Not only is she unbelievable beautiful but she has near super natural physical abilities.

I was once stuck with Holly Lawrence in a room with 10 other people for about an hour. (Drug testing)
Holly sounded and acted like a normal person.
But that could be just an act.

Holly might really be a Goddess and she is just pretending to be human. (And not always doing a very good job).

Velocibuddha wrote:
Holly Lawrence is a Goddess.

Holly conceals her divine beauty and supernatural physical ability.
Holly speaks and acts like a mortal.
Holly uses her powers to alter photos.
Holly sometimes fakes a bad race.

But I am not fooled.

Holly is a Goddess.

"Your honor, I'd like to start these restraining order proceedings with exhibit number 1."

What a fucking creep.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: The GMAN: Oct 20, 17 4:27
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Already several creepy posts pulled. Please take creepiness to the LR, where it belongs. This is a very questionable thread to begin with. 15 years ago? Ancient history. Today? The world has changed. Get with the program.

This is why we can't have nice things...
but as the creator I would agree with Slowman.

This was just meant to be a fun thread..hence why I added in the opposite sex factor. I don't care what your preferences are - you do not have to reveal anything - it is just for fun.
I was pretty pumped a girl pipped in and gave her opinion (with a pic no doubt!)

Just keep the creepy factor to a minimum..most posts are funny and bashing is fine..just don't make this into a weird thread please. It is fun it has gotten this far!

NOW! back to the topic.
This is when people had style...

Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
also, I would like to change my initial choosings to whoever these two are...

Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [gantaliano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think its a toss up between Holly Lawrence and Lucy Charles, go the Brits!

They're the two obvious one's anyway, im willing to be swayed this thread lacks pics though.
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [ou8acracker2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ou8acracker2 wrote:
also, I would like to change my initial choosings to whoever these two are...
Never knew Frank Zappa raced.
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is it bad that I am to young to know what frank zappa looks like?

For the below: NO creepy comments or objectifying women - Slowman, get on them if they do.

and ok for you pic people.....We got Holly, Lucy, Frodo, Dave, and Mark. All with hats. Who wore it better? I am going to have to go a solid Frodo on this one. Zoolander "blue steel" face with a classic style points hat. Im not diggin the ladies flat brimmed. Craig Alexander didn't have a single pick of him in a flat brim that I could find hahah

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ou8acracker2 wrote:
uptown423 wrote:
As a female triathlete, HANDS DOWN the hottest guy out there is Luke McKenzie.

And old schooler Chris Legh is still hot.

BOOM! we have our female voice! but - as a guy - really? He looks kinda dooshy...(or Im just jealous - ull never know)

but we need your woman choice....

Couldn't possibly find this guy attractive knowing his seat is so high.
Quote Reply

Prev Next