Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

fairly certain it's not possible, but do I have any transfer options?
Quote | Reply
Signed up for NOLA 70.3. pretty sure I've seen online that no transfers available for this race in particular (if not all 70.3s). Found out this morning that my wife may need surgery and we likely wont be able to travel. I knew the risk of not being able to do it when signing up and losing that money, so not upset or anything. just looking to confirm it's my last option.
Last edited by: KG6: Oct 18, 17 10:38
Quote Reply
Re: fairly certain it's not possible, but do I have any transfer options? [KG6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you by chance purchase the optional insurance? I broke a couple of ribs a couple months back and received a full refund for race and fees via the Allianz race insurance.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: fairly certain it's not possible, but do I have any transfer options? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No. Like I said, I'm not worried about losing the money since I knew what I was doing when I signed up. Just confirming that's the only option. fingers crossed I can still do this, but even if surgery doesn't happen this week, it's kind of a rough time to travel due to these circumstances, so not looking good.
Quote Reply
Re: fairly certain it's not possible, but do I have any transfer options? [KG6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OR you could just race and risk divorce....50% divorce rate - that makes you middle of pack of divorce rates.
Quote Reply