windywave wrote:
j p o wrote:
windywave wrote:
j p o wrote:
orphious wrote:
trail wrote:
orphious wrote:

I vote D - Mental disorder.

CC destroyed Wendy so badly on Cuba though, that Wendy didn't talk about Cuba for months, blaming it on unspecified "personal issues."

You can never take that away from CC. Somewhere on the top-10 list of LR implosions, along with the BK self-exile, the chainpin "Big Things," and the Forgie ban.

Edit: Or was that cerveloguy? Whatever, all those Canadians blur together in my mind.

I agree I was so disappointed with the Cuba thread that Windy started... But as far as this topic goes... of all the things to be upset at Trump about, I would think this would be about a 1 on the scale of 1-10 in dumb things he says. However, as pointed out, only the deranged on this forum are in a huge uproar over this. It's actually quite comical how nonsensical these people are...

But see, that is the thing. No one is in an uproar. It is funny. Bush's 'won't get fooled again' was funny. Biden can't talk off the cuff at all. Trumpkins complained about Obama being a teleprompter president but when Trump talks without a teleprompter he seems as surprised by what he says as we are.

Then Lil' Windy comes out and starts calling names as if he is the rational one and acting the tough guy.

Distill back the point I was making. If you can do so accurately (which, as you are of above average intelligence, I have confidence you can do, unlike some other posters) you'll see the last line of your post is inaccurate.

Your statement to me when I said Obama meant 47 not 57 and slips of the tongue were not egregious: 'Um you're basically an ignorant fool. 57 states. Thank you for playing. Carry on'

What part of that am I supposed to distill?

The post I made before where I said I don't think Obama is as intelligent as he is alleged to be, and that I have no position on Trump's intelligence and that getting worked up over this is making a mountain out of a molehill. That one.

I never mentioned Obama. I said it was funny. I was not worked up. You decided to be an asshole, not me.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Today's most idiotic Trump moment [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Today's most idiotic Trump moment [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

No kidding. I bet Trump's golf scores aren't anywhere near what they were since becoming President.

http://www.golf.com/...s-sen-lindsey-graham

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply

Prev Next