Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What it’s like dealing with a government agency summed up in one picture...
Quote | Reply
...the only thing missing is the threat of jail for non-payment...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: What it’s like dealing with a government agency summed up in one picture... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is awesome...the kicker is that last 'no cash accepted' sticker, took me a second to notice that.

Quote Reply
Re: What it’s like dealing with a government agency summed up in one picture... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's funny,

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Since when do government agencies use Coca-Cola placards?
Quote Reply
Re: What it’s like dealing with a government agency summed up in one picture... [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: What it’s like dealing with a government agency summed up in one picture... [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: What it’s like dealing with a government agency summed up in one picture... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice. I'm sorry your celebration was so short. Sorry, is that what she said?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd think you could find an actual government agency sign.
Quote Reply
Re: What it’s like dealing with a government agency summed up in one picture... [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Nice. I'm sorry your celebration was so short. Sorry, is that what she said?

Nope. Quickie. Now I need to re-charge. I'm not a kid anymore ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: What it’s like dealing with a government agency summed up in one picture... [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
Since when do government agencies use Coca-Cola placards?

Since Coca-Cola donated money to Mitch McConnel and gave his wife a no-show job.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: What it’s like dealing with a government agency summed up in one picture... [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
I'd think you could find an actual government agency sign.

I have a good one for you and I’ll take a pic and post it next time I’m up in the area (it’s 2 hour drive form me).

There’s state park that was suppose to have some bridge work done (walking bridge) and a sign was put up explaining that repairs were going to made. I don’t remember exactly what it says, I haven’t been up there in about a year.

Anyway, the completion date for the project was supposed to be 2009 (IIRC) and the Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is given much credit for this great project.

As of a year ago the only work done was the sign being put up.

There was also a stretch of freeway that I travel often to go to work and there’s a bunch of surf spots along the coast there.

Signs were put up exclaiming that this great and wonderful infrastructure project on this section of road is brought to you by The Great and Dear Leader, Barack Obama and his Stimulus Package!!!!!

The signs were up for about a year then taken down.

No actual work was done.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply