Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TGINR: The Official Kona Sherpa Thread
Quote | Reply
anyone else out there excited to go to Kona and NOT race? I'm bringing the road bike and am looking for people to ride, swim, run, or drink with pretty much every day.

Who else is out there?

For those of you racing and here alone, hit me up if you have any catastrophic issues or need a hug... I've done the race a few times and have had my share of pre-race problems on the island.

Eric

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: TGINR: The Official Kona Sherpa Thread [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I need a hug just thinking of running that marathon again.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a good trip. Sync with Fleck and Mrs. Fleck. They will take you on some really nice rides "off the IM grid" . If you have a car go drive out to Saddle Road and Ride the Mauna Kea access Rd to the visitor center and come down and ride the Mauna Loa access road to the top.
Quote Reply
Re: TGINR: The Official Kona Sherpa Thread [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, thanks for that. I was thinking about riding straight up Palani and just keep going. Also going to drive out to Waikaloa and ride to Havi.

really want to swim too though... maybe the full course on Thursday

devashish_paul wrote:
Have a good trip. Sync with Fleck and Mrs. Fleck. They will take you on some really nice rides "off the IM grid" . If you have a car go drive out to Saddle Road and Ride the Mauna Kea access Rd to the visitor center and come down and ride the Mauna Loa access road to the top.

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
See you about 3:30 curbside. Same green jeep.

We're doing the legends dinner at 6pm at the King Kam Lua grounds if you're still awake :)

Safe flight!

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: TGINR: The Official Kona Sherpa Thread [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be up for dinner! Love it.

talk about Sherpa.... thanks for the lift!

owtbac86 wrote:
See you about 3:30 curbside. Same green jeep.

We're doing the legends dinner at 6pm at the King Kam Lua grounds if you're still awake :)

Safe flight!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Playing sherpa for the wife and using the vacation to get in a massive block of marathon training besides. Never been here before, so the scorpion on the floor this morning was a surprise (though honestly also made it feel exactly like home).

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply