Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: QR to launch a new bike at kona [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This year it's the PR6. Next year they'll probably port the discs down to the PR5 and PR3 lines, then you'll have the discs at all the pricepoints.
Quote Reply
Re: QR to launch a new bike at kona [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
... finding new ways to sever digits.
Quote Reply
Re: QR to launch a new bike at kona [Im-a-miler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If all they did was bolt disc brakes on the existing frame, then to me that's plain lazy and somewhat cynical, given it's a TT frame, not an endurance road bike.

29 years and counting
Quote Reply
Re: QR to launch a new bike at kona [xsive] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xsive wrote:
... finding new ways to sever digits.

Teaming up with local hospitals

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Re: QR to launch a new bike at kona [Jorgan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jorgan wrote:
If all they did was bolt disc brakes on the existing frame, then to me that's plain lazy and somewhat cynical, given it's a TT frame, not an endurance road bike.

The fork and the chainstays are different in several ways to accommodate the disc brakes. Did you want them to change the down tube? the seat post? the integrated stem? Why?

2018 Races: IM Santa Rosa, Vineman Monte Rio, Lake Tahoe 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: QR to launch a new bike at kona [Sanrafaeltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanrafaeltri wrote:
Jorgan wrote:

The fork and the chainstays are different in several ways to accommodate the disc brakes. Did you want them to change the down tube? the seat post? the integrated stem? Why?

Obviously none of the above, which I think you knew anyway. No, I'm talking about shaping the fork, like on the new Scott Foil, for example.

29 years and counting
Quote Reply

Prev Next