Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Guy smokes cigarette at gas station. You won’t believe what happens next!!!
Quote | Reply
I see people smoking and pumping every day so apparently it’s safe. Either way, I always wanted to do this...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Guy smokes cigarette at gas station. You won’t believe what happens next!!! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's fantastic. pretty surprising the altercation afterwards wasn't more heated
Quote Reply
Re: Guy smokes cigarette at gas station. You won’t believe what happens next!!! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That footage is live! The driver in the left continues to pump then cracks up like there is no problem. The guy smoking was said to before being extinguished yet did not put out the cigarette. All of the guys getting sprayed looked as. Though they were heading out for a night of fun until their dickhead friend screwed up their wear. The biggest kicker is the dickhead wearing a hat with DOPE embroidered across the top. Good thing owner/manager stood his ground.

Quote | Reply
I’ve been on site at a gas station with a LAFD fire inspector and a guy walked up smoking a cigarette. The fire guy told him to get off the property, the smoking guy said, “fuck you” and the fire guy slammed him face down, kneeled on his back and radioed the police.

Police were there in 10 seconds. Arrested the guy.

Kind of harsh, but.,,

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quite the over reaction, could've just asked the dim bulb to put it out. Revenge doesn't always happen immediately!
Quote Reply
Re: Guy smokes cigarette at gas station. You won’t believe what happens next!!! [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
Quite the over reaction, could've just asked the dim bulb to put it out. Revenge doesn't always happen immediately!

No sound so not sure, but I think that is what happened. Smoker looked like he was listening to someone off-camera at first and decided to ignore them. Then Smokey the Gas Station Attendant decided it was time to up the ante (only YOU can prevent gas station fires).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope that is his parents car.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love how the guy in the other car just keeps filling up the whole time. The guy with the cigarette was likely stoned out of his gourd since there is very little reaction from him, mainly "Duuuude, why all the hostility????" before stumbling into the station to get a Twinkie.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you know where this happened? What about the front license plates on both cars?
Quote Reply
Re: Guy smokes cigarette at gas station. You won’t believe what happens next!!! [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m going with......

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply