Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A tiny bit of justice for LV?
Quote | Reply
Not that it matters to those affected, but it wasn’t a quick death.
Quote Reply
Re: A tiny bit of justice for LV? [dry heat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How do we know this?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: A tiny bit of justice for LV? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
How do we know this?

Look at the picture of him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No. No justice at all. Even if we could revive him and kill him again. I would feel the same.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Help me out here, I am completely missing your point.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Have you seen the picture of him in a pool of blood?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No but generally when one shoots themselves isn't there a lot of blood? Maybe I just don't know anything about self inflicted gunshot wounds.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
No but generally when one shoots themselves isn't there a lot of blood? Maybe I just don't know anything about self inflicted gunshot wounds.

I know there are better experts than me on here, but I have a friend who survived a suicide attempt with a larger caliber gun than what appears he shot himself with. Left eyes look similar. Basically missed. Large pool of blood means heart kept pumping. Blood coming from nose and mouth, probably drowned in his own blood. Good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dry heat wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Have you seen the picture of him in a pool of blood?

Yes, I have seen it. I don't see how you can draw that conclusion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know if it's the picture itself or the fact it came from infowars but the one I saw seemed fake.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: A tiny bit of justice for LV? [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw it on Zerohedge. Looked bogus for sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have to believe that if this guy descended into some horrific afterlife, and is burning for eternity, that it wouldn't bring the slightest measure of peace or justice; especially to those that were most-affected by his rampage.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: A tiny bit of justice for LV? [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
I don't know if it's the picture itself or the fact it came from infowars but the one I saw seemed fake.

One training client of mine is a Metro LV PD officer, the other Metro employee is employed part-time teaching cycle when he doesn't carry a gun. Both confirmed the grisly photo you are referring to, as well as the photos of the guns, are leaked by the police. Those are the guns; that is the man and he is dead.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dry heat wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I know there are better experts than me on here, but I have a friend who survived a suicide attempt with a larger caliber gun than what appears he shot himself with. Left eyes look similar. Basically missed. Large pool of blood means heart kept pumping. Blood coming from nose and mouth, probably drowned in his own blood. Good.

I am by no means an expert but I doubt your theory. I can't remember the guys name but there was some politician that offed himself with a revolver on TV. I have seen that video, gun in the mouth, he was dead instantly and an enormous amount of blood came out of his nose and mouth. In fact it looked just like the picture of this dude.

Expert opinion notwithstanding, it appears he got the job done instantly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It matters not a whit... No amount of suffering or imagined punishment fantasy will ever bring back a single loved one who was killed. I get the thirst for vengeance on some very base level, but it's just that: a very base level ~ all emotion, zero intellect. I don't find it at all constructive to sink to that level.
Quote Reply
Re: A tiny bit of justice for LV? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Having walked into the bedroom of someone who took their own life with a rifle... the pic looks about right.
Quote Reply
Re: A tiny bit of justice for LV? [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
Leddy wrote:

One training client of mine is a Metro LV PD officer, the other Metro employee is employed part-time teaching cycle when he doesn't carry a gun. Both confirmed the grisly photo you are referring to, as well as the photos of the guns, are leaked by the police. Those are the guns; that is the man and he is dead.

A buddy of mine is a LEO and he sends me those type of pics all the time. Not sure why, I don't particularly want to see them, even if they are of evil people.
Quote Reply
Re: A tiny bit of justice for LV? [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aarondb4 wrote:
I am by no means an expert but I doubt your theory. I can't remember the guys name but there was some politician that offed himself with a revolver on TV. I have seen that video, gun in the mouth, he was dead instantly and an enormous amount of blood came out of his nose and mouth. In fact it looked just like the picture of this dude.

That was PA State Treasurer Bud Dwyer. He used a .357 Magnum revolver and aimed well. Bullet went through his brain and exited the back of his skull; shock wave of the bullet through soft tissue forced blood out of several apertures.

Brian

Gonna buy a fast car, put on my lead boots, take a long, long drive
I may end up spending all my money, but I'll still be alive
Quote Reply
Re: A tiny bit of justice for LV? [ergopower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ergopower wrote:
aarondb4 wrote:

That was PA State Treasurer Bud Dwyer. He used a .357 Magnum revolver and aimed well. Bullet went through his brain and exited the back of his skull; shock wave of the bullet through soft tissue forced blood out of several apertures.

Saw that vid too. It doesn't happen like they show it in the movies. Death is usually pretty messy, especialy violent deaths involving bullets.

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Re: A tiny bit of justice for LV? [ergopower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ergopower wrote:
aarondb4 wrote:

Bud Dwyer was the subject of Filter's "Hey Man, Nice Shot" (source)

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
Quote Reply